round 4 multi grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fruity86

Reaction score
hello peeps this is my 4 grow and here the info
veg room
3x3x4
250watt cfl
soil and perlite 60/40
iguana juice grow
temps in low 70s
flower room
3x5x6
600watt cooltube
4inch can/fan
big bud
hamerhead pk 9/18
carbo load
iguana juice bloom
overdrive
temp in mid 70s

now for the good bit
seeds
WORLD OF SEEDS Afgan Kush Special (1)F
G13 Pineapple Express (1)F
CERES SEEDS Orange Bud (1)F
DNA KushBerry x Skunk (3)R
DNA Sleestack x Skunk (3)R
and last but no mean least some russian rocket fuel autos to breed for next summer

I hve to pull up a chair...I gotta see how that DNA Sleestack x Skunk grows out...I hve the free beans myself as do most of us I figure....The RRF is an awesome strain as well...those yielded over 2 ounces a plant for me...good luck and GREEN MOJO...

all seeds apart from 1 sleestack have poped done no ifr you can see on the pic anyway here the piuc

SDC10657.JPG

And it begins....again! maybe a slow starter that last one huh? Good germ ratio, top notch my friend!

its only been 24 hours chef my friend give it time she will pop then we will be at 100% gem rate lets make this thred the DNA comp and compare the best bud pic by the end off july that give every1 plenty of time to get thing up and growing

Hmmm sounds good i need a bit to make room fer 2, i think i'll do the kandy kush and the sleestack.

sounds good chef my man:) pop theh puppys:D make room

some have broke ground pineapple express 2sleestacks and 1 kushberry the pineapple has lost its shell witch is pic 1 pic 2 group shot just before watering also i had to put them in dirt on new years day so no perlite till i transplant them

PICT0220.JPG

PICT0221.JPG

i wanna see how the sleestack does, well, all o them! GL FRUITY!

hey peeps check this out 1 of my sleestacks seeds is 2 are they twins?
also all seeds apart from 1 kushberry and 1 sleestack have broke ground here the pics

PICT0223.JPG

PICT0224.JPG

zip has a name for the two headed beast, can't remember what...

looks like two seeds , 1 hole?...

and it begins...

whoa another double! Congrats on the big pop! gonna keep an eye out on the twin.

had a accident tonight knock over 1 of the baby sleestack didnt snap any roots so hopefully all is good fingers crossed
all seeds are up now and the twins are doing good heres some pics and thanks for the congrats chef ive never had twins b4:D
pic 1 the accident
pic 2 sleestack
pic 3 twins
pic 4 group shot

PICT0253.JPG

PICT0254.JPG

PICT0255.JPG

PICT0256.JPG

has any1 ever grown orange bud heres wot the seed bank say the mrs picked it

Ceres Seeds Orange Bud is a very appreciated marijuana variety. This famous outdoor seed-strain from California was brought to Holland in the early eighties and perfected for indoor and greenhouse cannabis growers.
Mostly sativa, Orange Bud cannabis seeds can grow up to 3 feet tall, and at least 1 foot of that height is thick cola. Flowering takes 55 days is completing with solid, resinous buds with thick clumps of pistils growing over them. When mature, they give this marijuana plants an overall colour that is more orange than green. The buds of the Orange Bud are particularly brightly coloured. Both deep orange and deep pink hairs cover the bud. Not only is it a beautiful orange variety of marijuana but the buds smell like orange.
Orange Bud marijuana seeds are a good choice for both experienced cannabis growers and beginners. They are quite resistant to mould and diseases and give the yield up to 400 gr per plant. It is definitely one of the much easier strains to both clone and cultivate under even the harshest of conditions.

Orange Bud is a cannabis variety with powerful, strong, sweet, orange aroma and an extra fruity taste. Remaining its powerful high (THC -16.5%), easy mellow effect and smooth, pleasant smoking features it is still a variety that's very much in demand with the light smoker.

Fruity i've seen that! Your gonna make a good run at Bpotm not to meantion it's gonna be schtinky!

Latest posts

Back