round 4 multi grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey thanks chef not the best yeild but im pleased at how much there was for 12/12

hey fruity :) been a bit since I stopped in. Harvest time in my camp had my hands full for a week or so, hehe.

Your girls are looking very nice! As you know I have a special interest in the Orange Bud ;) and she looks wonderful, very full :)

I have an auto or two coming with my recent seed order and am going to be forced into flowering at 12/12 as you did. I am hoping to do as well as you did with yours, very impressive for there conditions!

hey thanks warfish thanks for the nice comments you say you smoked the Orange Bud i here its a mellow day smoke ? thats wot im after it smell like fresh orange already i cant wait for her to finish have you flipped your yet ? she is a bit sensitive on the nutes just a head up :)

fruity, My Orange Bud girl is still in veg. I did the final LST on her this week. I had more males than I was hoping for so I am extending my veg time a bit more on the girls I do have, another week or so until 12/12 :)

day 25 of 12/12 couple of pic for you guys
pics 1/2 p ex starting to look super white
pics 3/4 kushberry with its long multi colas
pics 5/6 o bud just being an orange bud :D
pics 7/8 afgan monster with a tint of purple
pic 9 blueberry
pic 10 is the root they have some dark slimey stuff on them any ideas ?

SDC11474.JPG

SDC11475.JPG

SDC11477.JPG

SDC11478.JPG

SDC11479.JPG

SDC11481.JPG

SDC11483.JPG

SDC11484.JPG

SDC11487.JPG

SDC11491.JPG

ha ha, fruity is holding the dank. nice man, very, very nice...

day 29 of 12/12 all are starting to smell good now the afgan smells like hash the kushberry i cant realy tell and as for the orange bud well its name says it all the p ex doesnt smell like pineapple but she does smell very fruity i just cant put my nose on it wot she smell like :D the blueberry is doing fine the slime on the root has gone she has started to put a few pistils out so shes on the road to victory heres the pics
pic 1 p ex
pic 2 KB
pic 3 OB
pic 4 afgan
pic 5 OB left Afgan monster right i like big girls and small girls :D
pi 6 blues
i forgot to say i found a nanner on the p ex i am going to chop it next week when il be able to get something good from it this is a bummer as it looks so good so for the next week im on nanner watch

SDC11501.JPG

SDC11507.JPG

SDC11515.JPG

SDC11516.JPG

SDC11517.JPG

SDC11518.JPG

Another amazing grow to learn from thanks fruity, got me excited to harvest mine, I'll be pullin up a chair for these, make some room, and share some of that fruit. :p

looking fantastic, fruity! Everything is nice and full of tasty looking goodies :)

Quick question for you... How much stretch did you get on the Kushberry and the Orange once you went 12/12?

:48: stinky here you go man thank for stopping in
:bong1: and heres a loaded bong 4 you warfish i no your into you bongs now :)
anyway all the girls were flipped around the six inch mark, the orange bud probably would of been 5 inch she is now 13.5inch and the kush is 17.5 from last time i measured, last time i measured them would of been about a week ago. I dont normaly measure after 3 weeks b/c they dont seem to stretch that much after that.
hope this helps :D

Thanks fruity :) I am thinking my Orange is going to be huge then, hehe! She is currently 18" tall and 20" wide and not in flower yet :D And just like yours, my Kushberry is a bit bigger all around than that.

monsters warfish big monsters they will be 2 of my afgans on top of each other shes a wide girl :D

Latest posts

Back