round 4 multi grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ozzywhitelufc said:
Hi Fruity, Think you got all my quota of females!! I have had male OG, Kandy Kush and yesterday Sleebloodystack. Got Kushberry and Kandy going now so will be hoping they are fems. Yours are looking Great. Did you do your LST before they showed? Dont want to do mine until I know for sure.
Finished my first grow a couple of weeks ago and got some nice results.

Cheers

Ozzy.

On an On.

hey ozzy i started LST at day 19 wilst the stem were still quite soft it seemed easier to bend them and when they had grown abit more i just tied them down again i personaly think the sooner you start the easier it will be to keep them as low as you need hope this helps:)

Those autos are looking really nice! Especially for less than optimal light times :)

I really like the DNA plants you have going. Very nice work on the canopy :D

hello peeps update autos at 7 weeks today still filling out the sleestack that i couldnt tell wot sex it was came out male so it gone all the others are starting to form pistils pic of them at the 2 week mark also the blueberry test run the ph has been up and down the last couple days but i think ive got it under control now ( i hope) so hopefully it will start to pick up heres the pics
i nearly forgot warfish you asked me on my last grow about the bud blood and i didnt use it well this grow i did and the girls are at 9 day from flip and are forming pistils cluster so my answer is i think it a great product and does wot it says on the tin :D
pic 1/2 the first female
pics 3 the bucket of autos
pic 4 all the autos
pic 5/6 trich shots
pic 7 flower tent
pic 8 blueberry

SDC11252.JPG

SDC11253.JPG

SDC11257.JPG

SDC11260.JPG

SDC11289.JPG

SDC11294.JPG

SDC11296.JPG

SDC11297.JPG

hey thanks chef nice of you to pop in
i forgot to say i have a new shade and new bulb aswell 3 grow out of 1 bulb it was time for a new 1 the shade is a coolstar it seem to spread the light much better then my cooltube and the bulb is a sunmaster 600w 95.000 deluxe hps

ok guys day 15 of 12/12 the sleestack has gone so only down to the kushberry pineapple orange bud afgan and last but no least the auto RRF the RRF has suprised me how much bud there is for 12/12 she is at 54days and showing amber she had her first shot of overdrive last night and will be getting flushed in a week and hopefully choped at 65days give or take a day or 2 the bucket of autos have gone back under my 250 cfl on 24/0 the 3 i had to chop didnt have a lot of weight on them i dont no if its to do with 6 in the same bucket or not but who knows they may put some weight on now they are no where near as far along as the single auto probly 2/3weeks b4 the chop now to the blueberry DWC test run had alot of problems with ph this last week but after a pm to mindzeye i now have it under control and steady she it picking up real nice now and i have the bloom bucket ready for her she will be going in it 2night and in the flower tent heres the pics enjoy:)
pic 1 kushberry
pic 2 pineapple
pic 3 orange bud
pic 4 afgan she is a monster compared to the rest
pic 5 group shot
pic 6 bud clusters forming
pics 7/8/9 auto RRF
pic 10 blueberry
pic 11 flower tent all LST plants are under 13inch

SDC11351.JPG

SDC11353.JPG

SDC11354.JPG

SDC11357.JPG

SDC11358.JPG

SDC11356.JPG

SDC11359.JPG

SDC11361.JPG

SDC11362.JPG

SDC11364.JPG

SDC11363.JPG

Damn fruity your girls are lookin good my friend. Hey man i gotta ask you, do you think flowering the autos with 12/12 has hurt your yeild that much? im asking because i have 2 autos that i started but i need to flower my indica girl. just curious what you think.

hey chef nice of you to pop in man:)
4evr420 the answer to you ? is YES the 3 i choped a couple days ago were around 60grams wet so il end up with around 1/2 oz there are 3 left in the bucket hopefully they will put some weight on now since theres no overcrowding the single 1 i think i may pull 1/2 oz from her alone but thats not a lot
the light has made a big diffrence in yeild il be lucky if i get 1 and a 1/2oz from them all
i could of been getting 1 oz each maybe more if they were in there own pot and right light sceduale (sp) not all is lose i still get a week or 2 suply of home grown any yeild is a good yeild :D
thanks for the nice comments guys :)

ok guys update autos are 57 days 2day they are being flushed as i type and will be choped within the next week the single autos is putting weight on like theres no 2moz its unreal how well she is doing she is about 5% amber already
heres the pics
pic 1 blues
pics 2/3 single auto
pic 4 the 3 left in the bucket including the 2 headed freak :D
pic 5 the flower tent

SDC11375.JPG

SDC11379.JPG

SDC11381.JPG

SDC11398.JPG

SDC11397.JPG

no its completly diffrent well will be when i chop her i wanted to make some seeds but didnt get a male all is not lost atleast i get to smoke her smelly *** hehe
now chef to tell you the truth on the yeild i will be happy with wot ever i get from her i didnt think she would have done aswell as she has under 12/12

Hi Fruity, Looking Great hope my little monkeys turn out as good. If my babies turn out male I will be spitting feathers!!

Ozzy

ok guys the autos have came down at 61 days not a big yeild 90g wet from the bucket and 65g from the single all in all with the 3 that got choped early just under 2 oz not to bad since i was going to bin then:)
heres the pics bottom row is the single 1

SDC11426.JPG

SDC11429.JPG

and heres the p ex, kush berry, o bud, afgan pic tuc yesterday at 22day since flip
pics 1/2 p ex
pics 3/4 kushberry
pics 5/6 orange bud
pics 7/8 afgan
pic 9 group shot
pic 10 blueberry

SDC11432.JPG

SDC11433.JPG

SDC11434.JPG

SDC11435.JPG

SDC11436.JPG

SDC11438.JPG