round 4 multi grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn fruity the twins look awsome! Hey bud are those clear mediums ya got. Did my first p-express grow in one. It'll go fer veg but once in flower it will affect bud growth. Some tape or diff mediums would help keep the roots from getting damaged. It'll go fer awhile the just stop! Like suspended in time. Once i put my lady in a regular medium she took off again. Keep iy growing my brother!

very cool grow you have a great green thumb! plants are beautiful.

8 of 8 females... if it where me I think my luck would be 8 of 8 males, lol :) I know you wanted a male and my condolences there, but still wow 8 of 8, hehe :D

the chef said:
Damn fruity the twins look awsome! Hey bud are those clear mediums ya got. Did my first p-express grow in one. It'll go fer veg but once in flower it will affect bud growth. Some tape or diff mediums would help keep the roots from getting damaged. It'll go fer awhile the just stop! Like suspended in time. Once i put my lady in a regular medium she took off again. Keep iy growing my brother!

yes chef i had them in 2 litre bottles with black duck tape round them and i transplanted them to the 5 litre 1s there in now but didnt have any duck tape left i was ment to get some the other day but beening a stoner i forgot they will probly be in these pots 2/3weeks then there final home 20 litre bucket for a week or 2 then flowered thanks chef

warfish said:
8 of 8 females... if it where me I think my luck would be 8 of 8 males, lol :) I know you wanted a male and my condolences there, but still wow 8 of 8, hehe :D
hey thanks warfish i now wot you mean if i didnt want any males id end up with all male i got to say i followed a post on here on how to make more females and i think it worked i gave them blue spectrum lighting , high N fert in the 3rd and 4th week short light hours 14/10 in the 3rd and 4th week and as little stress as posible and you can see the results
8 0f 8 RRF
3 of 3 kushberry
heres abit of info i followed

A higher nitrogen concentration will give more females.
A higher potassium concentration will give more males.
A higher humidity will give more females.
A lower temperature will give more females.
More blue light will give more females.
Fewer hours of light will give more females. It is important to start these changes at the three-pairs-of-leaves stage and continue for two or three weeks, before reverting to standard conditions.

Do you have prblems wwith the clear jugs as pots? the light doesnt bother the roots?
They look great!
Great job pn the ratio m/f you got

fruity86 said:
hello growers just an update the auto breeding project is out the window i have 8/8 females so im stuck with them
i have had to stick 6 of them in a 20L bucket and put them in my flower tent i know they need more light then 12hours and that they shouldnt be in the same pot but you got to do wot you got to do
im not to bottered about the yeild as i only wanted to make seeds from them anyway
pineapple ex has shown female :woohoo:
all 3 kush berrys have showed female :woohoo:
now the sleestacks 1 female so far 2 still not shown 1 of them being the twins
afgan and orange bud still not shown but hopefully female as they were fem seeds now i have a new problem i only want 1 kushberry and 1 sleestack should i wait till the sleestacks have shown before i pick or just give the plant that havent shown yet to my mate that grows ? wot would you do ?
i will put pics of the auto RRF later there asleep
pic 1 birds eye view of all DNA and friends
pic 2 thesleestack twins
pic 3 veg room shot

Dahova said:
Do you have prblems wwith the clear jugs as pots? the light doesnt bother the roots?
They look great!
Great job pn the ratio m/f you got
light is not good for roots and the pots shoud be light prove i just ran out of duct tape and forgot to get some :D

Hey Peeps Some Auto Pick At Day 22 All Girls Are Between 5/7" Apart From The Runt Thats 4"
PICS 1/2 FIRST FEMALE TO SHOW AT 12DAYS UNDER 250 CFL
PIC 3 THE RUNT UNDER 250 CFL
PICS 4/5 A BUNCH OF AUTOS IN A BIG BUCKET THEY ARE IN THE FLOWER TENT UNDER THE 600WATT THEN THEY COME OUT AND UNDER THE 250WATT CFL TILL THE FLOWER TENT COMES BACK ON
WOT YOU GUYS AND GALS THINK:)

SDC10954.JPG

SDC10955.JPG

SDC10956.JPG

SDC10957.JPG

SDC10958.JPG

wow Fruity those are some beautiful lookin girls, very very healthy. i thought i would check out you gj and see how the lst is workin 4 you. also thanks for postin the directions for increasing female ratios, i read it some where else on mp but couldnt find it again. 100% females is awsome great job and keep it up. LOTS OF GREEN MOJO for your ladies!!!

hey there 4ever420 glad to help i will put some new pics of the LST girls up later 2day they all have a good 8/9 main shoots insteed of the normal 1 main cola i cant wait to see how they do in flowering i may have to do a bit more LST on them aswel just waiting on the last 2 to show sex then they will be transplanted to a bigger pot and the hardcore LST can begin i want to keep them all under 10" before i flower them so my 600 penitrates right down to the bottom

Hi Fruity, Thought I would give your GJ another coat of looking at!! See how the experts do their stuff!! Amazing Great !! Gunna try the female Tips on my two rascals.
On and On

Ozzy.

ozzywhitelufc said:
Hi Fruity, Thought I would give your GJ another coat of looking at!! See how the experts do their stuff!! Amazing Great !! Gunna try the female Tips on my two rascals.
On and On

Ozzy.

i dont no about me being an expert :)
but thats a realy nice thing to say thanks :aok: my grows are getting better and better from people on this site its full of great info anything and everything is here if you just look if been here 7 months and come on here every day and read and i still no nothing :D hehe

hello growers ive pick my final 6 even tho there was only ment to be 5 they are the P Expess Afagn Kush Orange bud 1 Kushberry and 2 Sleestacks one of them being the twins also they have had there 2nd dose of LST and will be repoted in a week or 2
somw pics of the RRFautos aswell all of them are inbetween 6 and 9" high and are 25 days and all the rest are 33 days
pics 1/2 the twins
pics 3,4,5 kushberry
pics 6,7,8 sleestack
pic 9 the final 6
pic 10 the bucket of autos
pics 11,12 the first auto to show at 12days

SDC11005.JPG

SDC11006.JPG

SDC11002.JPG

SDC11003.JPG

SDC11004.JPG

SDC11007.JPG

SDC11008.JPG

SDC11015.JPG

SDC11016.JPG

SDC11017.JPG

SDC11019.JPG

SDC11020.JPG

Very nice fruity! Looks like you'll be the first to flower the x-mas freebies. Rock on brother!

The LST work looks really nice. I only did LST on one of my plants in my current grow and after seeing what it has done, well I wish I would have done them all, hehe :)

hey guys thanks for stopping in chef theres a couple more growers already flowering them i think warfish is 1 i cant remember to many grower GJ i will be flowering in 3/4 weeks hopefully they will be real monster LST to the max ladies :) with plenty of main colas the 1 you see budding up in the pics are the auto russian rocket fuel thanks again guy i may put a pic of the girls up later to show how quick they bounce back just depends on how :stoned: i am later hehe i got to go easy on the bud ive nearly ran out 2 weeks b4 harvest:cry:

whats goin on bro? i see. i see.:D :cool: ...

what happened to the single leaf plant? did you toss it?

i wanna talk about the 'twins'.(sleestack)...at the beginning of the journal, i thought, 'did he drop two seeds, in one hole?'..., and in the earlier stages of growth(a month ago), they each looked like a totally different strain. if you study the leaves closely, you'll see what i'm talking about...

then, in the past three, or so, sets of pics, you can now clearly see, that in fact, they truely are twins...:cool: ...i read somewhere that this abnominally was rare. something like 1 in 10-20,000. wow.

ok. heres the kicker. imagine if one of those 'twins' were to be female, and the other male? ( time to bring in the experts, if this rings true fruity )...

do take cuts. as many as possible bro. i'ma go ask around about this...

rock that multi-grow. later bro...Irish...

IRISH said:
whats goin on bro? i see. i see.:D :cool: ...

what happened to the single leaf plant? did you toss it?

i wanna talk about the 'twins'.(sleestack)...at the beginning of the journal, i thought, 'did he drop two seeds, in one hole?'..., and in the earlier stages of growth(a month ago), they each looked like a totally different strain. if you study the leaves closely, you'll see what i'm talking about...

then, in the past three, or so, sets of pics, you can now clearly see, that in fact, they truely are twins...:cool: ...i read somewhere that this abnominally was rare. something like 1 in 10-20,000. wow.

ok. heres the kicker. imagine if one of those 'twins' were to be female, and the other male? ( time to bring in the experts, if this rings true fruity )...

do take cuts. as many as possible bro. i'ma go ask around about this...

rock that multi-grow. later bro...Irish...

hey irish how you doin i tryed to slip them when i first seen the 2 shoots pop out of the ground when i first germed the seed it had 2 tap roots but i didnt think anything about it anyway when i tryed to split them i couldnt they were not 2 in the seed shell they were siamese it was 2 tap roots and 2 shoots comeing out of 1 ball ( like a belly with limbs :D )
and the 1 leaf auto has turned out to be 2 main stems il put some pics up 2moz thanks for stopin in irish :)

Latest posts

Back