round 4 multi grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey again the camara is on my partners phone it is sony ericsson satio 12.1mp with marco seting not bad for a phone i normaly use a samsung es55 10.2 mp pic in avatar but since i broke that 1 all pic in this gj apart from the last set have been with a 6.6mp camcorder and thank for the kind words:)

Beautiful little baby's you have there fruity! Looks like there all taking well so far :)

hey thanks warfish nice of you to pop in they had there first feed a couple days ago and seem to be doing well no problems so far (touch wood);)

looking good fruity. nice healthy colours and a nice healthy selection you got too. good luck.

thanks for stopping by ta2dguy and thanks for the kind words:)

couple of pic of the RRFs at 11days old
pic 1 biggest
pic 2 the runy
pic 3 group shot
also im going to start my first ever bit of LST on the DNA and friend seeds later today so pic of how i do will be up later and thanks for stopping by mentalpatient:)

19012010071.JPG

19012010072.JPG

19012010073.JPG

There looking great so far! Love the short stature there taking on :) Must have some good conditions for them :D

hay warfish thanks there under a 250watt cfl pic below
ive done my first bit of LST tonight here the pics wot you guys think all plants that have been LST are 19days old kushberry,sleestack,pineapple express,afgan kush,and orange bud

SDC10677.JPG

SDC10678.JPG

SDC10680.JPG

SDC10681.JPG

SDC10682.JPG

SDC10683.JPG

SDC10684.JPG

SDC10685.JPG

SDC10686.JPG

SDC10687.JPG

SDC10690.JPG

SDC10691.JPG

Nice fruity! Hehe the next to the last pic almost looks like Ozzydiodude's ava! Very nice my friend!

hey thanks chef i never done the LST befor it was my first time it reminds me of when i was 15 hehe lets not get into that:rolleyes:

i have a female RRF at 12days :woohoo: never had 1 show that quick

SDC10730.JPG

Looking so beautiful. Such a nice bunch of girls you have.

Congrats on the Confirmed Female, may you have many more!

female confirmed at 12 days? that's crazy, fruity! :) Grats on the early girl :D

hey thank tc i think you may of help the female count just been to check on the flowering tent and had a little look it the veg room and 3 females now:woohoo: i no autos are quick but this is alot quicker then any other auto ive grown my little girls are growing up so fast :D hey warfish how you doing thanks for poping in :)

ok peeps new up date the breeding project may not be happening any more 7 out of the 8 RRF are female i hope the last 1 (the runt) is male ive also got to many plants witch i suppose isnt a bad thing
the LST on the DNA freebies and friend has turned out fine also they have been repoted to 1 gal tubs i think i may have to put all the RRF in a 5gal bucket and put them in my flower tent im not to bothered about the yeild il get from them on 12/12 i just wanted to make seeds anyway heres the pics
pic 1 all plant group shot
pic 2 DNA and friends group shot
pic 3 RRF group shot
pic 4and5 the twins (just 4 you chef :D )
pic 6 LST on sleestack
pic 7 the first female to show at 12 days
pic 8 the runt i so hope is male
o i forgot the RRF arr 2 weeks today and the rest are 22 days old

SDC10812.JPG

SDC10814.JPG

SDC10817.JPG

SDC10813.JPG

SDC10815.JPG

SDC10816.JPG

SDC10818.JPG

SDC10821.JPG

looking good fruity. green and happy. the more i see a good auto grow the more i wanna try. i am glad you gave lst a try, you may never leave another plant alone again. i find lst to be the best thing ever.im def. keeping an eye on this one if thats cool with you.

fine by me TA2DGUY pop in when ever you want i think you may be right about the LST i like the idea of the multi colas o ye thanks for the nice comments :)

hello growers just an update the auto breeding project is out the window i have 8/8 females so im stuck with them
i have had to stick 6 of them in a 20L bucket and put them in my flower tent i know they need more light then 12hours and that they shouldnt be in the same pot but you got to do wot you got to do
im not to bottered about the yeild as i only wanted to make seeds from them anyway
pineapple ex has shown female :woohoo:
all 3 kush berrys have showed female :woohoo:
now the sleestacks 1 female so far 2 still not shown 1 of them being the twins
afgan and orange bud still not shown but hopefully female as they were fem seeds now i have a new problem i only want 1 kushberry and 1 sleestack should i wait till the sleestacks have shown before i pick or just give the plant that havent shown yet to my mate that grows ? wot would you do ?
i will put pics of the auto RRF later there asleep
pic 1 birds eye view of all DNA and friends
pic 2 thesleestack twins
pic 3 veg room shot

SDC10885.JPG

SDC10886.JPG

SDC10888.JPG

Latest posts

Back