round 4 multi grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok peeps fresh pics the RRFs are 29days old and between 9 and 12"
and the DNA and friends are 36days and the LST has seemed to work well again
pics 1/2 autos in the bucket
pic 3 is the 1 leafed auto from the begining of the GJ (IRISH)
pics 4/5 the RRF auto thats under 250 CFL
pic 6 is the twins still not shown sex
pic 7 pinapple LST
pic 8 kushberry LST
pic 9 sleestack
pic 10 the full veg box

SDC11113.JPG

SDC11115.JPG

SDC11114.JPG

SDC11116.JPG

SDC11117.JPG

SDC11118.JPG

SDC11119.JPG

SDC11120.JPG

SDC11121.JPG

SDC11122.JPG

Very nice looking, fruity :) Your LST work has me really eager for my next grow. As a matter of fact I may have to start another grow journal, as I have a small cabinet full of 2-3 week old seedlings and clones :D
Looks like it wont be too much longer before these lil ones get to flowering.

Noice garden ya got there fruity! Whens flower date?

the chef said:
Noice garden ya got there fruity! Whens flower date?

hey chef thanks 2 weeks maybe 3 ive got my landloed comeing round some time this month so im hopeing my current grow is finish and all plants in this GJ can go in the loft for the day till he gone then the magic can start :)

hello peeps just an update the girls get flipped today they were put in 20l bucket 4days ago and are doing fine the RRF autos are 39 days old and stand between 13.5 inch and 17.5inch heres the pics when the lights come on to night they will have a dose of bud blood i cant wait to try this stuff and see if it works anyway heres the pics by the way the twins have gone (male)
all DNA and friends are under 6inch high i love LST

SDC11175.JPG

SDC11176.JPG

SDC11178.JPG

SDC11179.JPG

SDC11180.JPG

SDC11181.JPG

SDC11182.JPG

SDC11184.JPG

Hi Fruity, have just chopped my Og18, turned out male. Hows the Sleestack of yours doing and how long did it take to show? Mine is really slow growing into 4 weeks and about 5 inches high. just started 2 Kushberry and am waiting for them to rear their heads.
Your lot looking great.

Cheers

Ozzy.

:watchplant: .... looking real good there fruity. i dont got much to say :) just :watchplant: :p . happy growing.

looking very nice, fruity! I really like the LST work you have done there. Thats what my next grow is going to be all about as well, hehe :)

ozzywhitelufc said:
Hi Fruity, have just chopped my Og18, turned out male. Hows the Sleestack of yours doing and how long did it take to show? Mine is really slow growing into 4 weeks and about 5 inches high. just started 2 Kushberry and am waiting for them to rear their heads.
Your lot looking great.

Cheers

Ozzy.
hey ozzy how thing going you ask about the sleestack well to tell you the truth its doing fine i say it b/c at about 5weeks it shown wot i fort was female now im not to sure it has alt nodes so is sexualy meture the problem was it looks like a calyx just without the hair we will see in a week or so if its male or female and also i seen alot of ? about the sleestack growing slow my sleestack seems to be 1 of the faster grown plant out of the strains im growing now hope this helps :)

hey thanks for stopping by ta2dguy, chef, ishnish, and warfish
:48: pass this wilst we wait for the magic to happen:)

hello peeps a couple shots of the RRF autos at day44 they seem to be doing fine the bucket starting to fill out now wot you guys think and these are on 12/12 now i no they shouldnt be but i only wanted seeds so if i only get a gram its a bonus hehe also got a blueberry clone to try in a DWC as a test run and if it works out ok il be makeing the change to hydro :)

SDC11187.JPG

SDC11188.JPG

SDC11189.JPG

just a pic of the blueberry clone test run she will be in this little homemade DWC for a couple days till the roots start showing through the net pot then put in a 20l bucket and fliped wise me well guys i will need it :D

SDC11197.JPG

Wow fruity86, your plants look so healthy, i love the bud pics for sure. Hope the switch to hydro goes smoothly im sure it will. you know im a little supprised to see that much bud on an auto thats only getting 12 hours of light, i think you'll get more than a gram to smoke from the looks of them. Hoping you get a bunch of good beans, i think that will be my next adventure also. GL and LOTS OF MOJO FOR YOUR GIRLS!!

hey 4evr thanks man theres no bean at the begin i germed 10 seeds and 8 came up i was hopeing 4 atleast a couple of male and i got none so i decided to put 6 in the bucket and bined 1
the single 1 was the 1 that shown sex at 12days witch was the 1 i wanted to breed but that went out the window o well atleast i get some bud from them i plan on trying the breeding project again soon i may even do it this summer outside

Good morning Fruity86, sorry about the misread, but you cant really complain about getting all girls:hubba: I know i wouldnt. well there is always next time, and when it comes I'll be right here watching and learning with you. Keep up the good job man you are doing something right for sure!

ok peeps we have hit week 1 on the DNA and friend they are still only 8/9 inch in high from the LST you can realy see where the multi colas are going to form
also couple pic of the autos again at 46 days there starting to fill out abit now
1/5 DNAand friend names in the pics on the lollie pop sticks :D
6/7 the early showing auto
8 autos in the bucket
9 every thing in the flower tent

SDC11199.JPG

SDC11201.JPG

SDC11202.JPG

SDC11203.JPG

SDC11204.JPG

SDC11229.JPG

SDC11230.JPG

SDC11233.JPG

SDC11234.JPG

Hi Fruity, Think you got all my quota of females!! I have had male OG, Kandy Kush and yesterday Sleebloodystack. Got Kushberry and Kandy going now so will be hoping they are fems. Yours are looking Great. Did you do your LST before they showed? Dont want to do mine until I know for sure.
Finished my first grow a couple of weeks ago and got some nice results.

Cheers

Ozzy.

On an On.

Latest posts

Back