Run ins with the Fuzz anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diablo_cannabis

Growdini
Reaction score
Just thought I'd ask after seeing Boston's post about her BF and also share my run in with all of you.

This happened back in late September 2009. A little background on the situation. Since August 2009 I have been leasing a two bedroom apt in a 4-plex for the sole purpose of growing. Upon leasing the place I was completely up front with the owner of the property with my intentions for the apartment, so there were no surprises down the line. He was totally cool with it and asked if I would rent out the rest of the apartments as they became available. At first I laughed and said sure! (Truthfully the 4-plex isn't in the best of neighborhoods). He was telling me how many tenants are always late and some take the whole month to pay the rent.

After a week I had the apartment setup and already had plants going. I would spend the night there from time to time to learn the surroundings and how things went. None of the other tenants there knew of what I was doing there and I had ended up having a few conversations etc. Well turned out the other three tenants had been there a while and become friends. One of the wives or GF's turned out was an alcoholic and liked to start domestics. One day I was sitting outside on the steps talking with her man and all at once the fireworks started flying! She was yelling at the upstairs friend about something and they were arguing. Next thing I know there are 3 sheriffs outside. DAMN!

So the sheriffs start asking everyone questions. I tried to disappear into my place but then I hear a knock on my door and contemplated answering it. After an uncomfortable hesitation I reluctantly open the door. Keep in my mind both of the bedrooms in my place are lit up like the Vegas strip. The cops ask to come in and I let them in. As soon as they came in they were asking why I had a bed in the living room. Then they saw my license portfolio and one of the officers asked me about it and if I was a caregiver. I said yes. He then asked if I was growing here and for fear of making matters worse by lying, I said yes. It was like the morning alarm went off, all three of them perked up.

I was a little on edge and nervous and explained to them that I had 36 plants in the apartment and that each of them was accounted for with mine and my patients licenses. I showed them all the copies of my patients licenses and then took them to the rooms, unlocked and opened the doors. They counted my plants, examined my electrical panels, checked the window A/Cs etc. Then started asking about the mylar and the wall mount fans and what purpose they served. Basically I was explaining to them what everything was for. After it all they were satisfied and each one shook my hand and one of the officers commended me on my professionalism. I was floored when I heard that.

So after all that, all three officers just left. No citations for the neighbors domestics, not one question to me about the events outside, nothing. My neighbor asked, damn what did you tell him. I just told him that I convinced the cops not to cite anyone and that I would take responsibility if they had to come back out.

nice..that is the ideal way of handling that situation...but I would be sweating them contaminating my grow room lol...officer would u mind washing your hands and taking off your shoes...oh and here is a coat for you..

2Dog said:
nice..that is the ideal way of handling that situation...but I would be sweating them contaminating my grow room lol...officer would u mind washing your hands and taking off your shoes...oh and here is a coat for you..

HA HA HA!!! That would have been classic!

Make em get a warrent....no matter what. Even if u are legal, which u were.

Never give em a break. They did not give breaks 1 year ago, so make em do thier job.

to be honest....I have great stories in was in the paper..lol but have to change a lot to ill typee it up and put it in this thread

I have too many to list...lol...one good one was right after my best friend was killed, his wife asked me to get everything out of the house, incase of an investigation. I decided to stop by a girlfriends house before returning home, and had a qp of stinky on me. It just so happens that her neighbors and her were fighting and the neighbor called Child protective services, who showed up with the local cops, and sherriffs K9 unit...lol...while I was there. Luckily the drive was a long wrap around type which gave me time to go behind her house and stick the bag up under the vinyl siding. They walked the dog inside, but never around the outside...whats funny is other than this one time I have always followed the rule of no side stops when holding quantity.

I have alot of close calls, and unfortunately a few busted stories, but don't feel like typing them all out.

here is a minor one.

When i was about 18 i was driving along smoking a joint, i know its not a good
idea but i was 18 so......anyway im driving and puffing and all of a sudden a cop on foot jumps out on the road in front of me with his hand up telling me to stop, my heart jumps into my throat, he then turns and guides a tow truck out on to the road, the tow truck leaves and he waves me to continue on.

any buzz i had going was completly gone but i still had my J burning so off i went

lol...good one dman...a few weeks ago when i was transporting my harvest to my house to manicure, i was driving down a main road in town at about 11:00pm. there were very few cars on this road at the time and all of a sudden, BLUE LIGHTS !!!!....my brain went into overdrive deciding what to do..3 seconds later, i pulled off to the side and the cop went flying past me...i too lost every bit of buzz i had...luckily, my ashtray has a "reserve" slot for roaches.

Hmmmmm
I went through a stupid spell that lasted about oh forty years give or take.
So my friend and I (she was smack dab in the middle of her stupid spell as well ) decide to do a little car swapping. I was going to give her my car for her daughter and some smoke for her car..... an upgrade. So she shows up at my JOB to drop off the car. I didn't realize till after work that there were NO tags. Not expired tags - non existent tags. So with the paper work still in the front seat I make plans to meet her about 15 miles away half way between our two houses. Of course now I've got the weed on me - strapped into my waistband of my shorts and covered with a big shirt. Dang if I don't make it maybe ten blocks before being pulled over with NO tags..... by the "fugitive squad"... no less...

Oh, did I leave out the part about having a ticket in warrant in another county? My bad.... well cop tells me he's gota take me in. I tell him I made ONE payment on the ticket and the judge told me he wouldn't remove the warrant till it was paid in full..... which WAS true like two years earlier... hmmmmmm I procrastinate. I ALMOSt had to cry - I certainly did whine like a baby.... and finally the hard azz cop from the fugitive squad let me go MUCH to my surprise - possibly after I pointed out that he would be housing me and by the time the Podunk County Mod Squad picked me up I'd get off on time served or be out from paying it..... let me go. Dang Dang Dang.... living life on the edge. Stupid. But that time I got away with it. I was royal pizzed at that friend....

Latest posts

Back