S.H.E.D. Inc. 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:)

DSCF3386.JPG

DSCF3387.JPG

DSCF3388.JPG

DSCF3389.JPG

DSCF3395.JPG

DSCF3407.JPG

DSCF3408.JPG

DSCF3409.JPG

DSCF3411.JPG

DSCF3412.JPG

Looking sweet 4u:aok:

I have a PM issue and tried to do a sulfur burn in my small flower room.(3x5x7) and ran it for an hour...looks like I should have done 15 min to 30:doh: Well atleast the PM issues gone:rolleyes:

it just wouldnt be a Shed grow without some DAm misshap eh?

I dont get what happened, i have done burns for 2-3 hours with no issues, you did it with the lights off right 4U2 ??

this is one of those times i want to cuss and swear. What a way to learn, you seem to be taking it well.

dman1234 said:
I dont get what happened, i have done burns for 2-3 hours with no issues, you did it with the lights off right 4U2 ??

yeah did it dureing the dark period....thaught I did enough research but maybe should have done more..it really didnt make any ASH..but more of a smoke like cloud...unfortunatly it leaked ito the veg area and took a few of those plants as well...Good news is my Large flower room is sealed so those are good...the burn went for an hour..then took stuff out and let stand for another hour..this was maybe 4 hrs befor lights on...2 hrs prior I turned ventilation system back on

Rosebud...thanks for looking in...Yeah it was devistating to say the least to go into the SHed this morning and see this...Last night the leafs was curled but not brown...we will go out there later and clean house...Look to the next flower run and move on...ateast Ill be able to coment on sulfur burns now...:rofl:

What a bummer 4u:(

I have never done a sulfur burn so I am clueless on the effects.

Best of luck my friend

4u2sm0ke said:
yeah did it dureing the dark period....thaught I did enough research but maybe should have done more..it really didnt make any ASH..but more of a smoke like cloud...unfortunatly it leaked ito the veg area and took a few of those plants as well...Good news is my Large flower room is sealed so those are good...the burn went for an hour..then took stuff out and let stand for another hour..this was maybe 4 hrs befor lights on...2 hrs prior I turned ventilation system back on

Sounds like you did everything right, i dont get what happened.

heres the dust I used...could this have been the wrong stuff?

hXXp://answers.lowes.com/answers/0534/product/3083079/questions.htm

Heres what they looked like befor the Burn

DSCF3396.JPG

DSCF3398.JPG

DSCF3401.JPG

DSCF3404.JPG

DSCF3405.JPG

DSCF3406.JPG

DSCF3386.JPG

DSCF3387.JPG

I think that stuff is meant to be applied as is, but i dont know what burning it will do, but maybe we do now, sorry you went through this 4U.

I thought they had special disks or pellets that they used:confused2:

But I would not know for sure, never did any research or anything on sulfur burners.

Here is what my sulphur looks like, not that it tells you much.

sulphur 002.JPG

sulphur 003.JPG

:eek: :huh: :huh: :holysheep: :shocked: :hitchair: :hitchair: :48:

Wow dude!! Im sorry for your lose 4u. They looked so happy before the sulfur burn. Lesson learned, right?

Latest posts

Back