S.H.E.D. Inc. 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eeeeshh. Sorry man. That sucks. Glad to here your spirits aint too down over it. Take one on me brotha :48:

Note to self:

Sulfur burn not good.

Wow man, your plants looked great man. Are they dead or are you still going to try and grow them out?

Hey Smoke, just checked in on the SHED and maaaan that hurts my heart to see those girls like that. Makes me want to have a wake and a funeral for them :( .... But we suck it up and drive on. I feel for ya brother. At least it didn't get everything, and hey maybe it did wipe out the PM :)

Is it looking any better in the Shed 4u?

looks like a wmd! :eek:

''at least i can comment on burning sulphur now''...:doh:

sooo, that was'nt in the shed? just in the big box outside of the shed?

No Irish ...I did this in the small flower room inside Shed...Only ones didnt get fubar was in the large flower room...anywho...Ive pulled all the plants and shut down the small flower room...

:48:

bummer man. sorry this happened to you...good thing is, we know how to grow more! :cool:

Great Gatsby's Ghost! :shocked: Sorry bout the girls 4u, I know u got backups tho :cool2:

:peace:,

7greeneyes:(

My heart goes out to you my dear. I cant begin to know the sense of loss you must feel. I am so so sorry.

So, what is next?

What a bummer ... Be strong ... I would had a heart/panic attack for sure ...

Hit it friend ...

:48:

looking good, i will visit this thread often, eager to see future pics

I was afraid to come into the shed this morning. How is everything? All gone? Grieving.

Rosebud said:
I was afraid to come into the shed this morning. How is everything? All gone? Grieving.

:ciao: Rose...I emptied the small flower room and shut it down y=untill I regroup some more for it...I pulled 7 more plants from Veg area..All my seedlings(20) all dead:eek: ....After this happened My girl and decided to Make some carelmels and they taste like CRAP!!!!:rofl: I topped a bunch of girls in hopes they rebound..Ill get some pics up later in the week as I am rebuilding My plant count:D ...Devistation is passed and now in restart mode...Like Irish said..."we can always grow more":aok:

Thanks everyone for stopping by...Ill get this SHED Green again...:icon_smile:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: ..Ill get some pics up later in the week as I am rebuilding My plant count:D ...Devistation is passed and now in restart mode...Like Irish said..."we can always grow more":aok:

my irish eyes are smiling. beside every good man, is a great woman!:D shed inc is just temporarily sick...the best meds are yet to come! stay tuned! :cool:

happy holidays 4u and laura...:)

4u, Get ahold of me if you need anything got all the flavors you brought over last time in veg still and have a few of others. Some og 18 skunk mabey, Can take cuts of some PL. Carmel candy kush. I got some Chem dawg 91 also Bennys #7, some BBLxGG. can take cuts tonight if you like. Let me know Bro.

4u that sucks bro! im soo sorry, i wana cry when shat hits the fan. green mojo on the next round

Latest posts

Back