sam the skunk man haze x skunk 1 in 12 oz disposable cups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dam bro, just stick in there. Time heals everything.
Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
ill call my mom right now and ask her to bring the cam over tomorrow.i've just been so dang busy lately,im going through the whole divorse and custody thing right now so with all the paper work that comes along with it,ive kinda had to spend alot of my extra time on that.(i hate the dang court system even more after seeing how little rights males have in this system) its kinda sad..i watch my kids more than my wife,i pay for their food,clothes,diapers..you name it..and still i somehow have to let her claim them both on her taxes and i have to pay like 70 a month..aint that some **!!
i definitly see why theres so many dudes out there that arent trying to settle down.i dont think ill get into another marriage for a very long time after all this.and on top of all this b.s. i just found out 2 wks ago that i have colon cancer. I think the best thing that happened to me this month was these three plants showing pistols. anyways,ill try to get some pics up tomorrow bro.-peace

They look very stretched. What have they bin under? Your going to need some bamboo sticks to saport them once the buds start packing on.
Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
:eek: pic 1 is how much head room i have above my reflector..obviously
not much :eek: im hopin theyre done stretching but time will tell. anyways,there they are.what do ya think?

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
:eek: pic 1 is how much head room i have above my reflector..obviously
not much :eek: im hopin theyre done stretching but time will tell. anyways,there they are.what do ya think?

They need more light.;)

I'm thinking about just goin ahead and germinating my aurora indica and jock horror beans tonight.i decided im gonna do these two strains (possibly all the strains) in these Coco Disks I'm using.the sooner i get them goin,the sooner i can be blazin on it.im gonna veg them under the 4 ft flours as i did with these skunk x haze plants.anyways,off to toke.-peace

P.S.
This Blunts to you

Just 4 You.JPG

Theyre under one of my 600 watt Hps lights that i got from hydrowholesale.my temps have been crazy high in there but somehow i've managed to not find a herm yet.i was told at mjp that this strain is a stretcher and it takes its time with flowering.i already got the sticks if they end up getting too much weight on them.i havent really pointed the fan at the plants enough to make them sway like that.. all of my fresh air has been either right by the plants or above the tops.theyre slowly starting to fill up the stretched branches.this strains just a very slow strain. anyways,nice to see your still around bro.whats goin on with you?
hey i had a ? for you,which product in the recipe did you go over the recommended dose with?Its pretty fun mixing up all these different nutes after being a str8 ionic bloom,ionic boost,and ph down kinda guy.thanks for lettin me know about this kit dude.anyways,reply back-Peace

Timmyjg6 said:
They look very stretched. What have they bin under? Your going to need some bamboo sticks to saport them once the buds start packing on.

i tryed to get some pics of their flowering progress.this cam kinda sux..but here they are anyways.these were taken earlier today.

pic 1.JPG

pic 2.JPG

pic 3.JPG

pic 4.JPG

pic 6.JPG

pic 7.JPG

ok,i felt like takin some pics so here ya go.not much has changed since the last pics but then again..i see em everyday so its kinda hard for me to notice any change. theyre flowering amazingly slow.honestly,if you have these seeds and dont have patience,you minds as well give them to a friend or wait and grow them outdoors. i threw a pic of my head room on here,if these stretch anymore,i may find myself having to do some tying down.anyways,here ya go

PIC 1.JPG

PIC 2.JPG

PIC 3.JPG

PIC 4.JPG

PIC 5.JPG

rather then telling you how theyre doin..i'll show you... also,heres a pic of my lil d.i.y. intake,i didnt put a damper on it yet,but it has got my temps from mid 90's at times to a steady 84 degrees.im sure the colder the temps get outdoors,ill have to have damper and the fan on a timer but its on for 24 hours for now.definitly worth the time i spent on putting it in.

hey dad :wave:

im getting excited for ya, i love coco and 5 plants vegged for a month and slapped under 2 - 6 hundards'..... that will yeild a lil more than a 1/4 my friend! LOL.

i think you will be over flowing with buds dad ! Heres summor' GREEN KARMA for those ladies.... :)

Hey bud,thanks for stoppin through the journal.its a pleasure to have you here. i hope to get at least an oz from each plant,if i can get at least that,i'll be a happy camper.these skunk x haze plants are starting to really swell up.i notice the buds fillin in more and more everyday.its amazing how much havin them temp around the low 80's effects the rate of flowering.anyways,im so geeked for this harvest man.i just got a 10/10 germ ratio out of my pack of jock horrow beans so i now have,these 3,5 aurora indica seedlings,and i just put the 10 germinate jock seeds in the peat so i hope to see them tomorrow or friday.anyways,thanks again for stoppin by,i have alot of respect for you and your knowledge about this hobby we all love.-peace

ill try to get some pics up of these ladies tomorrow,but theyre now all between 62 and 64 inches tall right now.buds forming everywhere.theyre beautiful.ill show you them tomorrow.-peace

patience is a virtue. I am sure you will be rewarded in the end. I am not a sativa guy, I usually smoke at night after the kids have gone to bed. I like to unwind and sit on the couch, so indica smoke is right up my alley.

now see,i dont care if the smoke is indica or sativa,i just hate how long it takes for sativas to finish up.ill definitly never grow a sativa strain indoors again

Latest posts

Back