sativa or indica????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smithgrown

R.I.P. Dime Bag
Reaction score
hello again!!!! thanks to all the guys who helped me out in the last month. here are a few pics of my healthy babies. they have been growing for about 2 months but have done 90% of thier growing in the last three weeks due to me being a total nube and making every mistake possible. i am planning to start flowering on monday. let me know what yall think. oh and if anyone can tell if they are predominantly sativa or indica that wld be great to. happy growing all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sept 30.2.JPG

sept 30.3.JPG

sept 30.4.JPG

sept 30.JPG

Hello Smithgrown :)

They look a 70/30 Sat/Ind

10 weeks of flowering roughly.

Are they bagseed by any chance?

:peace:

yes they are bagseeds. these are sum tough plants i must say. i started with 6 and now only 2 remain. so 10 weeks of flowering. sounds like a long time but im kinda impatient.lol

OMG!!! i didnt even realize it was you hippy. thanks for all your words of wisdom in the past.

I'd have to roll with the 70/30 sat/ind mix..solid call

also in the last 2 weeks or so they have REALLY started to smell great. when i come home my whole house is stanky!!!. is this a good sign or just what all indoor plants do?

HippyInEngland said:
Hello Smithgrown :)

They look a 70/30 Sat/Ind

10 weeks of flowering roughly.

Are they bagseed by any chance?

:peace:

Dang Hippy! Looks more 72 / 28 to me!

Sat dominant for sure...I need to get me something Sat dominant growing...that's my favorite high...energetic and trippy...

HI SmithG....

Wow... Your plant is looking great. Don't feed it the beer though... :p This is only the beginning when it comes to dank odors in your pad. I dunno your situation but everyone is going to know about your grow when they step into your place if you don't look into ventilation and/or a carbon filter. Since the air in the grow space isn't being ventilated and exchanged the odors build up in the stagnate air to high concentrations and they come out of your closet into the room down the hall and sit down for dinner with mom.

Peace!:cool:

Ten weeks is probably a minimum time--it has a lot of Sativa in it--it could take 12-14 weeks. Don't get impatient and harvest early.

Keep your fingers crossed that you have girls.

yes im not really religious but just like i did in high school i will get down on my knees and pray for girls!!!! hahah just a diffrent kind now days.

Latest posts

Back