Say, Would like a chocolate covered pretzel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pranic

Professional
Reaction score
Looking for a member online to bounce some stuff off of....

Anyone???

BRAAAAAINNNNNNS I NEED BRAIIIIINS!! Rawr! Yeah i'm bored... and came back and edited this original post.....

Not much really, just the usual late night jacked into FB, i often wonder what we used to do online before it was created. anyway, so It's been about 3 years since i've grown and it's always been indoors...

Now i've started germing 3 seeds, to do a small scale mirco grow outdoors, because with the air condition in the house and my lack of space....reasons i don't need to get into.... anyway.. do you think that a grow started this late, in a southern state has a chance to finish? not only that i really don't know the guidelines for a micro growing... i'm guessing to just play it by give and take and use the stuff i've learned over the year...

also they're is a street light about 100 yards from the house, it's not too too light, and inside the screen room it doesn't get all that much light, infact unless i go outside and hit the light it's dark enough out there.. that if a snake was right on the step it would bite me and i wouldn't know.. but... anyway would it be too much of a light when it comes to flowering outside.

Un less you in the deep south I don't think you get much, IF the seeds are autos you might do the best

Pranic, I know nothing about microgrows. But I do know my outdoor ladies did just fine with nothing shielding them from a steetlight but a few spangly crepe mertyls. ;)

But I did plant them in the spring..

at 100 yds and screen to you might be safe. Putting a light blocker of some type between the light and the plant would give you some extra protection

i'm not really looking for yield this is just for fun... missing an old hobby.. and i just am using a few seed from bag of semi decent kush.

They grow as long as they can and if it don't frost on them you'll get some type harvest

are they're anythings i should know about outdoor growing specially in a container thats only 12oz

in a 12 oz cup you will have to keep watering daily after the 2 or 3 week once the plant get 3 or 4 sets of leaves you will need to water alot

other than that... anyone ever share they're land with a skunk ape/bigfoot???

so just check on the plants on a daily to a few times a day since it's still so damn hot.... to make sure they're not dry.... keep that in mind.. which reminds me.. i forgot to check and see if my strawberry's took root...

I was serious about that sasquatch/bigfoot/skunk ape thing... just so you all know.

I am a Bigfoot, I caught the mange and had to move into the city with yall human.

Latest posts

Back