Scoopes,Triches (Quastion?)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red_ss

Reaction score
Hello guys

its nice to keep in touch with you in this awsme fourm, i havent been around lately because of my Finals..

-I have a Microscoope with 3 differient demintions ( 100x - 300x - 600x )! The problem here is when ever i cut a small part of plant leave and put it under that scoope on a white paper i can see the triches but i cant see any diffirence in colour?? they look always like Clear ( week 5-6) also in (week 8-9) they dont seem to have any amber , they look same as week 6 in week 9.

why is that ? is it from the scoop? because i think it give a very large picture

the best pic i can see is on 100x when i go more the triches shows very big.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
What strain are you growing?

Thank you Brothers Grunt:) . nice to be intouch with you again..

-Im growing a indica /sativa blend ( 65%Indica - 45%Sativa) Its called Ice cream,from paradise seeds!

The flowering time on that strain is 55 to 60 days. Most of the time that is for clear and cloudy trichromes or atleast that's what i think. If your looking for amber you just gotta wait it out. They will turn when they are ready. Might wanna do a google search on the strain and see if you can find someone else on the net growing it. This way you could compare it with what you have. ;)

hey red...good to see you again...maybe you have a longer flower but be patient and you will be happy...I think your scope would work best at 100x..give them another week my friend

Time and patience and they will start to turn amber. Keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
The flowering time on that strain is 55 to 60 days. Most of the time that is for clear and cloudy trichromes or atleast that's what i think. If your looking for amber you just gotta wait it out. They will turn when they are ready. Might wanna do a google search on the strain and see if you can find someone else on the net growing it. This way you could compare it with what you have. ;)

Thanks buddy:D .. thats exactlly what i just did! i emailed paradise seeds and asked;) them about that situation

smokybear said:
Time and patience and they will start to turn amber. Keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

Sure my friend;) Thanks

4u2smoke said:
hey red...good to see you again...maybe you have a longer flower but be patient and you will be happy...I think your scope would work best at 100x..give them another week my friend

Good 2see you again 4U.. i think i need to waite as you all said and thank you:D

Latest posts

Back