Second Grow "Papaya"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toss few few pic's up, wanna see how the look cane, may have been they are thirsty...so hard to tell , signs of over /under watering mimic each other well.

Oh,they are probably a bit hungry too imho, 15 days old and no nutes seems to me like time to start feeding them a bit....dunno, Rose how does Satori like to be fed, is she light eater? can you push her some and get better results ?

Hi all Just got the solar guys outa here Looked at the girls the lower leaves are turning yellowish.... Will try to get some pics loaded.. I'm hungry...

Hi all Just got the solar guys outa here Looked at the girls the lower leaves are turning yellowish.... Will try to get some pics loaded.. I'm hungry...

are they still droopy?....... would be easy for those plants to have to much water until they get a little bigger in those pots ....... that would cause your lower leaves to yellow I think....... a sign of N deficiency.

Temps were little crazy today with all the hub bub going on in the garage..

I'd carefully snip/pinch off those lower yellowing leaves just so their not hanging in the wet soil.......it's a plant health thing.... they're gonna come off anyway imo.

Thanks, will do ...Then I must sit & medicate....

Trying to load up a couple pics,The Girls are Looking better this AM...

Thinking about the repot, what I have around is ....

Roots Organic 707
Ingredients; Coarse peat moss,coco fiber,perlite,pumice,virgin forest material composted with livestock manure,worm castings,bat guano,fishbone meal,soybean meal,kelpmeal
Mixing it with Sunshine 4 mix " like pro mix " and some extra perlite..
Also have a big bag of worm castings..

Put them in like a one gallon pot, then to five gallon smart pot,,
Will use a local worm tea, compost tea & or mineral tea ,

So Will Pumice do the same job as perlite??? I have lots of pumice available ..

Latest posts

Back