seed help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

process 0238

Reaction score
if your seeds get taken from customs then what happens do you just not get your seeds. do you get a letter in the mail or a summons to appear in court? anyone encounter this problem and what happens.

You get a letter from customs. You do not get your seeds. Period. Customs does NOT notify local jurisdictions. You do not receive a court summons.

I have ordered numerous times on line. I made the decision a long time ago that I was safer having seeds sent to my home (my grow location) than I was "trusting" someone else by disclosing that I was growing and having the seeds sent to their home. I have never heard of anyone getting busted because they had seeds sent to their grow location, but I have heard of many busts because someone rolled over on a "friend".

The Hemp Goddess said:
You get a letter from customs. You do not get your seeds. Period. Customs does NOT notify local jurisdictions. You do not receive a court summons.

I have ordered numerous times on line. I made the decision a long time ago that I was safer having seeds sent to my home (my grow location) than I was "trusting" someone else by disclosing that I was growing and having the seeds sent to their home. I have never heard of anyone getting busted because they had seeds sent to their grow location, but I have heard of many busts because someone rolled over on a "friend".

Have you ever gotten such a letter(s)?

ArtVandolay said:
Have you ever gotten such a letter(s)?

No, but I know someone who did. My ex grew (I wasn't involved with his grows) and he had several friends that also grew. One of his friends got the customs letter. He quit growing for a while because he was paranoid, but nothing ever came of it. There are several people on this forum that have had seeds seized.

I TOO USED TO FRET ABOUT GETTING THEM SENT TO WHERE I GROW.NOT ANYMORE.LIKE HEMP GODDESS SAID,I HAD RATHER KEEP a low profile and not let anyone know of my growing.so the last few orders have been sent to my personal p.o. box. haven't had a problem yet,except using money orders.they tend to get lost going over the pond.so i just got a prepaid credit crd and order in my name,address.i see no problem with this.if they intercept an order,oh well.re-order.i finally got my money refunded from the postal service for a lost money order to the doc.i just turned around and ordered again with credit card.

Wow, thanks Andy and Hemp Goddess. I'm dying to try some of them there fancy strains everyone talks about!

Do you think there is any difference in risk ordering from Canada or Netherlands?

TokeWithHope said:
Where could I get a prepaid credit card?

You can get a prepaid credit card almost anywhere. I choose to get mine at the mall here. The customer service has "mall gift cards" that are really just a prepaid visa card. If your mall doesn't offer this you could try walmart, walgreens, almost any grocery store, or banks usually have them too.

:hubba: You have to be careful buying a prepaid credit card I bought one for $100.00 at wal mart got it home was gonna order seeds from the doc but the credit card was valid only in the USA . Look before you buy!!!!

Latest posts

Back