Seed Pods...oh No !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary18

Reaction score
Great, any hope at this stage? This plant had been left outside for about a week before I got it, left her alone yesterday and today BANG the B*&#h pop's out a pair. Please excuse my ref to a female dog, just I had to select only about half the plants I inherited for rooms sake, and dumped the others up in the woods. Not sure of it's age, it's been in flower for at least 5 wks I know for sure. How many of the others in the room are likely to be contaminated ? Here's some pics of IT. Sorry for the poor quality. Nothing to do but yank it? thanks guys, cant keep'em all I guess.

seeding2.jpeg

looking good.jpeg

seeding.jpeg

can you get me a better pick of that. I can't open it to have a clsoer look.

:hubba:
I'm not sure what UR talking about...
Female dogs? :hubba:

If one plant is infected all other plants in your garden might follow...

There is nothing you can do except pick it early. Just collect the seeds after harvest and next time you grow don't let your neighbors male polinate your plants.;)

It popped a pair of seeds? Or nanners?

If it is just a couple of seeds, I say let her rip until finished. No need to pull early. What's been done is done, can't change that now, but a couple of seed won't contaminate anything (i.e. other plants)

nvthis said:
It popped a pair of seeds? Or nanners?

If it is just a couple of seeds, I say let her rip until finished. No need to pull early. What's been done is done, can't change that now, but a couple of seed won't contaminate anything (i.e. other plants)

At worst, you'll have to clean the seeds out before rolling up. It's a shame, but too late to do anything but smoke it.

Lass

Hello Hippy,
The camera I'm using is my cell, its the only digital one I have.
Smokin Joe hope these pics will help. Also is a full pic of it.

pods3.jpeg

pods4.jpeg

pods5.jpeg

gary18 said:
Hello Hippy,
The camera I'm using is my cell, its the only digital one I have.
Smokin Joe hope these pics will help. Also is a full pic of it.

Looks like you started flowering, no? (pics are small as you already know :rolleyes: )
Maybe she's herming on you.

Sorry if that's the case(!)

Latest posts

Back