seedboutique ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waspfire

A.K.A FLABOY
Reaction score
was pllanning on ordering from them anyone ever used these guys before thats in the US will be my firts purchase so trying to find oiut if there honest or not plan on ordering afghani and master kush, anyone ever tried these strains if so how where they will be my first real grow(grown bagseed up till now) with real seeds ty and advice will will appreciated :)

No experience with those particular strains, but I did use seed boutique last year without any problems. I am in the southern US. Hope that helped.

SmokinMom said:
No experience with those particular strains, but I did use seed boutique last year without any problems. I am in the southern US. Hope that helped.

sure does smokinmom in same part of us as if u couldnt tell by my name lol

No idea about them flaboy420. marijuana-seeds.nl is a good seedbank and I have read and heard great things about hempdepot.ca

I would go with hempdepot.ca because you can get a better variety from different breeders.

Disco94 said:
Gypsy Nirvana's seedboutique is a very legit seedbank. One of my top 3.

cool thansk for stopping in disco i think i have changed my mind now on the strains i am getting going to go with nirvana durban poison and papaya:) .

That durban will be a giant. It is fantastic smoke too. When are you planning on putting them outside?

i agree with godspeedsuckah,the Db is a great smoke,but gets way tall for inside growing.ya better gat your clippers out and tie down like a btch if growing inside.i had to pull some for this reason.i tried inside,my bad

godspeedsuckah said:
That durban will be a giant. It is fantastic smoke too. When are you planning on putting them outside?

these will be for next spring for my outdoor grow:)
havent tried a indoor grow yet but plan on trying a box idea i saw in somones post with 2 rubbermaid tubs goign to try like 4 bagseed and lst the crap out of them to see what i can do with it indoors till spring gets here

hey man I just ordered from seed boutique on the 10th. Got a order confirmation email that day and an email saying the order had moved on to the packing dept. on the 11th. Then just got an email today, the 13th, saying my order has been shipped in full. Will let you know how long it takes. I ordered just 1 pack of Master kush from white label. Shipping was only like $4. I'm in the Midwest. I've checked out alot of different seedbanks and they definitely have the best prices and shipping is cheap. Hopefully they come quickly and in good shape

heres a quick ?? about the durban poison strain for u guys who have grown her is this a purple bud strain? all the pictures i see on the seedbank sites show a purple flower was just wondering is thta rare or do they all go purple if so what a plus it will be when i start growing those :)

so my 3 strains i am ordering on tuesday are durban poison, nirvana papaya, and Northern lights what do u guys think for a firts order?:)

i_love_amsterdam said:
hey man I just ordered from seed boutique on the 10th. Got a order confirmation email that day and an email saying the order had moved on to the packing dept. on the 11th. Then just got an email today, the 13th, saying my order has been shipped in full. Will let you know how long it takes. I ordered just 1 pack of Master kush from white label. Shipping was only like $4. I'm in the Midwest. I've checked out alot of different seedbanks and they definitely have the best prices and shipping is cheap. Hopefully they come quickly and in good shape

nice thats the kinda info i was looking for thanks. Keep me updated on the delivery also it says u get a freebie pack of seeds with eveyr order let me know if thats true or not, not a big deal but a plus :)

just recieved my order.I started the process on the 6th and had them in hand on the 13th, so a week exactly. I ordered the auto ak 47 and recieved 5 power skunk(free) and 1 female durban poison(free).. So, fast and stealth equals good seedbank.

ms4ms said:
just recieved my order.I started the process on the 6th and had them in hand on the 13th, so a week exactly. I ordered the auto ak 47 and recieved 5 power skunk(free) and 1 female durban poison(free).. So, fast and stealth equals good seedbank.

u talking bout seedboutique or attitude ms4ms?:confused:

godspeedsuckah said:
No idea about them flaboy420. marijuana-seeds.nl is a good seedbank and I have read and heard great things about hempdepot.ca

I would go with hempdepot.ca because you can get a better variety from different breeders.

I'll throw my kudos in for HempDepot.ca as well. Great service, great communication through email. I can't say anything about US Customs though as it was a within Canada transaction.

flaboy420 said:
heres a quick ?? about the durban poison strain for u guys who have grown her is this a purple bud strain? all the pictures i see on the seedbank sites show a purple flower was just wondering is thta rare or do they all go purple if so what a plus it will be when i start growing those :)

so my 3 strains i am ordering on tuesday are durban poison, nirvana papaya, and Northern lights what do u guys think for a firts order?:)

I haven't had purple durban poison but I suppose it is possible in the right conditions, maybe, anyone???

seed boutique are the fastest and best i have found also attitude and hemp depot are good too but depends what you want ?lot of good banks and strains around now

thought i'd chime in, i recently bought some seeds from seedboutique with a cc, the service was great and very fast. i also really like peak seeds, great genetics and great service

i back up brushybill on that one i ordered dutch passion master kush on november 10th and got them on the 13th!! even though tuesday was a holiday

Latest posts

Back