Seedlings starting to burn in FFOF need advice!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jman

Junior Grower
Reaction score
My seedlings are 2 weeks old and 3 days ago I transplanted into FFOF. This mornings I noticed they are starting to brown on the leaf tips. OF is to hot what should I do?

I take it they're the WW babies? IF so the OF might be too hot for em. It might be a good idea to put them back into LW or something. I would gently take out the whole root mass and wash away the OF soil under a faucet or somethin, then replant in the LW. You got any pics tho? They might help... Sorry I dissappeared for a sec, messed up my foot and I've been under pain meds since, def. haven't been able to type...

Ya know, They have really started to take off in the last day and a half. It really doesn't look horrible, and it all seems to be on the first set of leaves. Here are pics. Just on the tips of the first set. Hindu kush is the third pic, so it is effecting the other strain as well.

FFOF burn 001.jpg

FFOF burn 002.jpg

FFOF burn 003.jpg

O I had that didnt much worry about it though I thought you had some real nute burn going on.

What strains do you grow? These are WW and HK.

Latest posts

Back