Sensitron..........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's now at 17 days (3 days from my last pic).

Still going good.

17 days flower-Sensitron clone.JPG

17 days flower-Sensitron clone 2.JPG

17 days flower-Sensitron clone buds.JPG

Whats up RedandWhite. Your lady is looking great. It's hard to believe how much a plant can change in three days. Anyway keep it up man love the pics. ;)

Those ladies are starting to get fat. Nice buds shots RedandWhite. Cant wait to see the next round of pics man. Great job.

Thanks LL and TBG.

I'm hoping the plants get bigger, as this is the first time I've done clones of this strain. From seed, they were always huge.

Today is 4 weeks, one day.

27 days flower-Sensitron clone.JPG

RedandWhite we only get one pic this time around. Minimum of 3 pictures please.
medium-smiley-064.gif
Just kidding with ya. Your lady is looking great man.
fing25.gif

See now that's what i'm talking about. Damn your ladies are looking really great man. You can really start to see the trichromes building up on those ladies. Great pics.

Makin my mouth water. Lookin great.

Thanks, Mutt.

It's 5 weeks now.

I'll let the pics do the talking.

5 weeks flower-Sensitron clone bud.JPG

5 weeks flower-Sensitron clone bud 2.JPG

5 weeks flower-Sensitron clone bud 3.JPG

5 weeks flower-Sensitron clone buds.JPG

5 weeks flower-Senstron clone.JPG

33 days flower-Sensitron bud.JPG

33 days flower-Sensitron clone.JPG

Holy crap RedandWhite those ladies are packing on the weight and the frost by the looks of things. Can't really see that good but those ladies have some nice color also. You can't be far off from harvest and i bet you can't wait. Great job man. ;)

Thanks TBG.

The 'Tron goes pretty much all of 9 weeks, so I got about 4 more to go.

I'm ready, though, as I last grew it about a year and a half ago and am now just down to my last half-jar.

It's always been the biggest heavyweight in my garden. It's very satisfying to find that strain that is not only the most potent you've done, but the biggest yielder.

RedandWhite said:
Thanks TBG.

The 'Tron goes pretty much all of 9 weeks, so I got about 4 more to go.

I'm ready, though, as I last grew it about a year and a half ago and am now just down to my last half-jar.

It's always been the biggest heavyweight in my garden. It's very satisfying to find that strain that is not only the most potent you've done, but the biggest yielder.
With 4 weeks still left those ladies are really gonna pack it on. Damn they are gonna be huge by the time harvest comes around. What is the average yield on one plant?

Least I ever got was 3.5 ounces, most was a few grams shy of 6. Usually yields right around 5, though.

VERY nice shots....so mouthwatering....awesome job :cool:

Latest posts

Back