Sensitron..........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks LL.

38 days now..............

38 days flower-Sensitron clone.JPG

38 days flower-Sensitron clone bud.JPG

38 days flower-Sensitron clone buds.JPG

Thanks Rockydog.

Sensitron is from Almighty Seeds. Although their site is currently down, Hemp Depot still offers it, I think.

Six weeks and my mouth is watering.

Probably another 2-3 weeks to go yet.

The Sensitron always puts out the thickest, frostiest, most dense buds in the garden, no matter what else I have going.

42 days-

6 weeks flower-Sensitron clone.JPG

6 weeks flower-Sensitron clone bud.JPG

6 weeks flower-Sensitron clone bud 2.JPG

6 weeks flower-Sensitron clone bud 3.JPG

Damn RedandWhite everytime you put up pics they seem to get better and better. Those ladies look like they are really getting frosty. Harvest time is right around the corner. :D

Thanks, guys.

And TBG- I dig your Red Dragon signature.........

RedandWhite said:
Thanks, guys.

And TBG- I dig your Red Dragon signature.........
Thanks man. I looked up the script on the net and it took me atleast an hour to find that part. I always loved it in the movie. Do you see? :D

RedandWhite I See? :D The ladies are looking great man. Keep the pictures coming man we love them.

TBG- I'm a picture-taking fool-lol! Always looking for the "right" shot, I guess. Glad you like'em.

SB- Many thanks. Believe me, this strain has it all. Grows like crazy, is quite beautiful, yields well, and is the most potent smoke I've ever seen.

RedandWhite said:
Believe me, this strain has it all. Grows like crazy, is quite beautiful, yields well, and is the most potent smoke I've ever seen.
You may have said where you bought your seed from but I don't remember. This sounds like a strain I've got to try. I found em at one place listed as "Almighty Seeds":$160/15 seeds.

Owwww! Damn, that's steep.

SB- Almighty Seeds are the breeder for Sensitron, but I got mine from Heaven's Stairway a couple of years ago. I see Hemp Depot has them for $125.00. Believe me, their worth every penny.

Holy crap RedandWhite those ladies look like they are putting on some serious weight. Nothing like a fat frosty lady in the garden. ;)

RedandWhite said:
SB- Almighty Seeds are the breeder for Sensitron, but I got mine from Heaven's Stairway a couple of years ago. I see Hemp Depot has them for $125.00. Believe me, their worth every penny.
Thanks man. After a few more crops, I'll probably get some. I've got 6 strains on hand now that I haven't had time to grow yet.

So many strains, so little space to grow! I need about 10 acres.

Ha!

Latest posts

Back