Sexing help, please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiskyPack

Reaction score
This is a male right?

April 27 - 01.JPG

I've killed so many plants, that it's become inconsequential. I really feel like a pysho killer. I often cut it at the main stem as a little ceremony of sorts, because at first it bothered me to kill them. You'll feel better later.

I remember my first killing spree, it took me ages to actually cut them, inside I kept hoping I was making a mistake and they were in fact females.

The first slow slice of the cold steel leaving a plant laying on the floor made me quite upset :cry:

Now its different, its like HOLY SHAMOLI GET THAT SOB AWAY FROM MY GIRLS :rofl:

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
I kept hoping I was making a mistake and they were in fact females.

thats why i had to reach out an ask for second opinion myself too HIE... just dont feel that confident in my indentifyin skills yet to just peak in on em and be like, "oh theres a boy, (YANK!!!) " and not even flinch.
im sure in time that fear an hesitation will fade after so many males bein found over time lol
and even tho i've maybe seen hundreds of pix of male plants an their parts on her an on the net it still seems to appear different than in the pix u see when u look at they sacks up close an personal haha

Is it typical for the male plants to be taller and stronger than the female? I cut down 3 plants today, and they were without a doubt the biggest plants with the most branches.

from my own experience all my males have all been taller for the most part.

From my experience also males have matured and tend to look better in the beginning but my females would eventually catch up. Not sure if its natural to help with reproduction and /or genetics.

I sat my first male, a very buff crystal, out by the shed for a few days before I could do it in. Then it hit me that if I brushed past that defiler, I'd have little illegiti-mates all over my grow room. Yanked him out by the hair of his head and buried him deep. Shhh.

Really nice pic though.

I have taken one of the best leaves from the male plants, and I'm trying to press it between 2 books. I think it will look nice in a frame. About the picture, I have discovered how to use the macro function on my camera properly. I'm glad you liked it.

HippyInEngland said:
I remember my first killing spree, it took me ages to actually cut them, inside I kept hoping I was making a mistake and they were in fact females.

The first slow slice of the cold steel leaving a plant laying on the floor made me quite upset :cry:

Now its different, its like HOLY SHAMOLI GET THAT SOB AWAY FROM MY GIRLS :rofl:

I have been laughing at this all day.. What a great quote

HippyInEngland said:
Hello Risky :)

Yes its usual for males to show sex first and be the biggest tallest healthiest looking plants.

They need to get taller than the females to shed pollen onto them.

Its the same in nature, the males are usually the bigger of the sexes.

ROFL yeah i dont hesitate either, but i find it hard just chucking them out so i dry them off and either smoke them if im outa bud and clucking or i try and make resin out of them using iso or some bubblehash.

Latest posts

Back