Shipping concerns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pharcyde

Reaction score
I would like to ship some growing supplies including more than one ballast and more than one hood. These shipping boxes will be somewhat big and I am somewhat paranoid.

Where do you ship your supplies?
I'm not talking about seeds.

I have considered these options:
  • post office box or UPS store box
  • the place where i will be growing

Ship it UPS and tell them you will pick it up at the facility
that way u have no big boxes comin to your front doorstep..specially if you ordered with a CC.

othwerise ship em to a safe addy man . Some places offer anonymous po boxes. check em out

Ship it to a company... doesn't matter if it's fake or not. Just like something that sounds legit.

Or you could always ship it as a repaired return. Some electrical equipment for local subcontracter that holds the contracts for small stadiums and public sports buildings. Write up a fake *** invoice, and some paper work, and bango wango. That's one thing Uncle Sam hates to do is mess with big business.

I would advise against making up fake invoices and whatnot. That is just the kind of thing that can get you unwanted scrutiny. Of the two options you're considering, I would say UPS box/pickup if they will ship there. I well understand the paranoia, but really if the Man were investigating you, it would be because you told someone who told someone who got arrested and so on, the classic pig scenario.

Latest posts

Back