A Growing Concern

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
As soon as I finish my coffee I will be pressing kief. That is if nothing unexpected pops up in the grow.

I am hearing more and more about the gov't banning conventional lightbulbs. How about MH and HPS? I called the grow store and asked them about this....they didn't seem concerned....I am! I do not want to be forced to switch to LEDS. That will change up my entire grow....not to mention the expense.

To bad no one lives closer , My Milita is looking for a few good men
Word has it. There is an off a lot of guerrilla warfare training being done in the Carolinas. A dear friend of mine who used to be an EMT attended a two-week school. I think the biggest problem the average man will face is in ability to communicate with people…ham radios will be one of the only ways to do so…

10 years ago, I would’ve scoffed at the if part of your sentence but now I see it is a reality and a scary one at that… the future is very unclear.
You can say that again. Americans need to stop this.....hopefully by putting the right people in charge. Civil war hopefully won't happen.

10 years ago, I would’ve scoffed at the if part of your sentence but now I see it is a reality and a scary one at that… the future is very unclear.
Yes very uncertain and I believe the tension is rising everyday and the crap that is rolling down hill from Washington is scary. It is very easy to not see how drastically the change is because we see it everyday. If you could show the daily news today vs 8 years ago the difference in our country and ethics of the new generation is mind blowing

Yes very uncertain and I believe the tension is rising everyday and the crap that is rolling down hill from Washington is scary. It is very easy to not see how drastically the change is because we see it everyday. If you could show the daily news today vs 8 years ago the difference in our country and ethics of the new generation is mind blowing
Yep.

Latest posts

Back