show off your critters

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yumyumbubblegum said:
bud.uncle said:
I don't ponder over things like that - I am just saying maybe keep that stuff to yourself if that is the way you feel. I don't think it was said for me to take offence (at least I hope), but why even say it at all? I was just showing some of my pics not thinking someone would make a comment like that. How would you feel if you posted a picture of YOUR puppy and someone said "that is one stupid looking dog" - this is my kid so I felt the need to put my 2 cents in .....

ha ha ha ha

my 2 hounds are stupid, daft as brushes and have been called much worse than that..........................................

lol thanks bud. so what bro my dog looks stupid...yours looks really stupid, but hey its a pup, mine looked really stupid when it was a pup lol!

blimey it seems to be getting to the stage on this site where you have to watch every word you say incase you offend someone. no wonder tbg left!

lol anyway... we're looking into getting a new dog, another labrador ***** probably although have been thinking about getting a dog for a change. Only trouble is at the moment they're all being bred for christmas presents and i disagree with that completely, of course, so we may just wait until the new year and rescue one that was only wanted as an xmas andrex puppy!

LMAO my pup has been told MANY times she's the stupedist dog known to man! lol

Any hey I told Oscar that their dog had the worst hair cut ever...they never took offense lol. so you really don't think your pup looks stupid? hey i mean its not like he's gonna compete for mastermind or anything hehe

chill man don't take it to heart. I'm a very big dog lover :D

:ignore:

affiche_Clifford_the_Big_Red_Dog_2000_1.jpg

I agree breeding dogs for presents - bad idea. Yes, he does look dumb every once in awhile but he is my baby so I am kinda sensitive. I will take some pics of my rats also (2) and post them, my snake did not like rats so I saved 1 from being eaten, I could tell the snake was not going to eat after he already gave her a big hug, much to my dismay she popped up and was alive, so I became attatched to her and got a companion for her .....

yumyum- I think your pup is precious. :D Maybe it was the one ear up, one ear down that made her say that. :p

Dumb rats. Ha ha ha.

My crabs are even dumber. Can you imagine how tiny their brains must be?

:p

lol ok bro no harm done...get some pics up of the rats please :D can't wait to see em :)

Mom...rats aint dumb...far from it actually ;)

SmokinMom said:
yumyum- I think your pup is precious. :D Maybe it was the one ear up, one ear down that made her say that. :p

Dumb rats. Ha ha ha.

My crabs are even dumber. Can you imagine how tiny their brains must be?

:p

The STD clinic will help ya out mom................;)

crabs_e.jpg

bud.uncle said:
The STI clinic will help ya out mom................;)

Ewwwwwww!!!!!

Not those kind of crabs. :p

Thorn- thats my opinion of rats and I am sticking to it. They freak me out. :holysheep:

eww dude it was way too early when I looked at that crabs pic :S

I know mom, but I do think its such a shame. I mean I know that farmers and other rural folk (I am btw :)) struggle with wild rat infestations and I know they can cause an AWFUL lot of trouble. BUT the Fancy Rat is completely different, clean, trainable and everything. I really don't see why anyone would want a skanky foul little hamster when they could have a TOILET TRAINED CLEAN rat lol. I think its so sad that rats have this thing hanging over them, when it is completely untrue for pet rats and I think its an even bigger shame that people do not possess the ability to be open minded about things.

I don't mean this in a mean sorta way :) don't worry. But I find it hard to understand because I am VERY open minded and will give anything a shot once - you never know until you try right? And I have no fears, well not real fears and phobias anyway. My boyfriend is petrified of spiders. They scare me, but they fascinate me even more so. It just seems so irrational to me. But hey we're all different right :)

yumyumbubblegum I'm so sorry if I did annoy or upset you yesterday - I really didn't mean to. I was in a bit of a bum mood really. Your new pup looks absolutely gorgeous! And yea, let us see your rats when you get a chance :)

OOps........... Ti-Loup is sticking out his tongue. :eek:

He knows we're all laughing at him~

doggie.JPG

LOL Thorn, I get what you're saying. But just because I don't like rats as a pet does not mean I'm closed-minded. :rolleyes: I take it you didn't like me calling rats stupid. :p

I personally wouldn't want to have a bird or a snake (eeekkk!!!) either.

Thorn said:
eww dude it was way too early when I looked at that crabs pic :S

I know mom, but I do think its such a shame. I mean I know that farmers and other rural folk (I am btw :)) struggle with wild rat infestations and I know they can cause an AWFUL lot of trouble. BUT the Fancy Rat is completely different, clean, trainable and everything. I really don't see why anyone would want a skanky foul little hamster when they could have a TOILET TRAINED CLEAN rat lol. I think its so sad that rats have this thing hanging over them, when it is completely untrue for pet rats and I think its an even bigger shame that people do not possess the ability to be open minded about things.

I don't mean this in a mean sorta way :) don't worry. But I find it hard to understand because I am VERY open minded and will give anything a shot once - you never know until you try right? And I have no fears, well not real fears and phobias anyway. My boyfriend is petrified of spiders. They scare me, but they fascinate me even more so. It just seems so irrational to me. But hey we're all different right :)

yumyumbubblegum I'm so sorry if I did annoy or upset you yesterday - I really didn't mean to. I was in a bit of a bum mood really. Your new pup looks absolutely gorgeous! And yea, let us see your rats when you get a chance :)

No worries Thorn, more stuff in this world to worry about besides that (like getting my next grow to not smell like grass ;) , eventhough I had a 14in Kola that was the size of my fist), but, thanx for the apology! I will take some pics of my (daughters) Rats and get them up....

Oscar...I don't wanna look at that dog until its fur grows back to normal! Its just a disgrace to dogs :p

Mom, hey hehe no i was in a poo mood yesterday tis all. And no i know, i just find it hard to understand, but thats just me. I guess what we need to remember is that there are lots of people who just don't see the point in pets at all full stop. now that i really don't undertand lol but as i say, each to their own. No point doing something you dont wanna do. See now a snake would be cool, but not too sure myself. I decided I would like a pair of Degus :D and one day a family of Bearded Dragons :)

I did once have 2 budgerigars, but theres just something about birds that they should be free. It feels cruel somehow. Falconry amazes me, and I'd love to have that amount of patience :D

yumyum, no worries bro... can I help you smoke that cola? :p hehe I'm so glad my OCF lady isn't a stinker right now - just not in the right place for stinkers here lol!

I would take a pic of the crabs if they were out. But they are all burried under, trying to keep warm. Several weeks ago I unplugged one of their heaters so I could use the paper shredder. Just realized today that it was unplugged. I hope they are all ok. May have to dig them up and see. :(

oh no mom! I hope they're ok. You know I think thats a typical stoner thing to do. Thats why I never clean my fishtank when i'm high...I just know i'd forget to turn the filter and pump on and come home to find them floating :(

My boyfriends Chinchilla espcaped the other day when I was taking his dust bath out of the cage...I was like ahh shut the door quick, shove the cushions in any holes he might try to get in (behind things where wires are lol) in the end he ran straight into my arms, not on purpose i don't think hehe. He's a silly little fatty!

Its gotta be done... here he is:

Des.JPG

allmashedup said:
hey thorn your black doggy. looks just like me after a heavy night on the town. when i leave to go out , ive made an effort, i think i look quiet fit. but hey thats my opinion....then god knows what happens, a few hours lata and a couple of drinks. and i look like poo., god knows what happens. i reckon i knock myself out, and someone mops the floor wit my head. very glamorous! yeah i look just like your dog. dignity out the window!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
one of the many reasons i drink no more:rofl:

here r my dogs

the beagle is my puppy his name is dallas (brother named him)
the big fat dog is my shepherd his name is thunder hes pushing about 12 y/o now lol

dask.jpg

thu.png

thundercopy.png

dallas.png

pics are a bit blurry but i get the jist of it warzone.. the shepard has a very small head lol - i find that with shepards though :)

I LOVE Beagles! Can't wait to have my own dog, and I'm telling you its gonna be a beagle :D Dallas looks like a great friend :)

Latest posts

Back