show off your critters

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a cutie for you all.. And theres no scarey tails in that pic Mom :giggle: :p hehe. One of our ginger puss being lazy :rolleyes:

Sleeping Cuties.JPG

Leave me alone!.JPG

Ummm....... yeah sorta of. :evil:

Now that I figured out how to upload pics here is all my critters from left to right Ozzyahgo (all the cats like this stupid box-why it is all tore back), Phedda, Goodda, our 2 rats (daughters) Ratatouille & Cream and last but not least my stupid dog Astro (;) Thorn). Ratatoullie (the black and white)is the one I thought my snake killed but was still alive so, I kept her and became attatched to her, she is such a cool Rat so we got her a friend (Cream) to keep her company... No longer have the snake I have had reptiles for a long, long time and was just tired of them. At one time I had 5 snakes and 2 bearded dragons - all fun but I am over it...

092.JPG

ALL PICS 006 (2).JPG

Goodda 019.JPG

009.JPG

DSC_0067-1.JPG

Thanx UKG ! I was real sketchy on getting another dog (we had a bad experience) I can't say enough about him, I can say that he is the BEST dog I have ever had!:D

UKgirl420 said:
That snake is cool Jdmnismo :aok:

yumyumbubblegum each time i see astro i want to keep him ,,,he looks so loyal and fun ,,,and i aint a dog lover :p

thankkkk you. hes so docile im thinkin about breeding him.you can mix em and get all diff types from a litter!!!

yum yum.. Goodda looks adorable!! Hehe stoopid astro :)

The rats looks great, are they boys or girls? My first was a lady, after her I wanted 2 boys as they were less susceptable to lumps, but the ruddy pet shop sexed them wrong! So still got 2 ladies lol. Their so funny and so tame though. Boys are meant to be much much lazier I hear. Their huge balls kinda freak me out a little (well make me giggle more than anything) but I'll get over that when I get some boys.

I love reptiles.. Would love water dragons, or bearded dragons, but most of all I want a tarantula (yes I know I'm a strange one hehe) but the fella won't allow it just yet. Was at the pet shop the other day and they had Degus in there and they were so friendly...like funny looking rats lol. Would love a pair of them someday. One of the Chinchillas in the shop was TINY but super friendly and kept showing off for us hehe :D

Yesterday 2 crabs dug up. I hadn't seen any for a week or 2. I fetched one from the crabitat but he wasn't being cooperative and didn't want to say hello. :( Crabby lil guy. :p

This is one of the smaller ones. I'd love to see the big girl. If I do I will take pics, shes a beautiful purple color.

theres them sexy nails again Mom... actually that is a nice colour :)

jdmnismo300 said:
smokinmom has crabs!

:D

Yes I do. :hubba: :p

I have a total of 5 in a 20 gallon aquarium, I monitor the heat and the humidity. Its so cool to watch them hang out together, they are quite socialable. Its cute watching them use their little feelies to touch eachother. Right now theres HUGE holes that they've done and made a complete mess of the tat.

SmokinMom said:
Yes I do. :hubba: :p

I have a total of 5 in a 20 gallon aquarium, I monitor the heat and the humidity. Its so cool to watch them hang out together, they are quite socialable. Its cute watching them use their little feelies to touch eachother. Right now theres HUGE holes that they've done and made a complete mess of the tat.

lol im building a huge ragedy handmade wooden cage for the snake for my room lol its temporary i might be in the market soon for a small cayman alligator! O_O

Thorn said:
yum yum.. Goodda looks adorable!! Hehe stoopid astro :)

The rats looks great, are they boys or girls? My first was a lady, after her I wanted 2 boys as they were less susceptable to lumps, but the ruddy pet shop sexed them wrong! So still got 2 ladies lol. Their so funny and so tame though. Boys are meant to be much much lazier I hear. Their huge balls kinda freak me out a little (well make me giggle more than anything) but I'll get over that when I get some boys.

I love reptiles.. Would love water dragons, or bearded dragons, but most of all I want a tarantula (yes I know I'm a strange one hehe) but the fella won't allow it just yet. Was at the pet shop the other day and they had Degus in there and they were so friendly...like funny looking rats lol. Would love a pair of them someday. One of the Chinchillas in the shop was TINY but super friendly and kept showing off for us hehe :D

Thanks! Goodda is my sketchy scaredycat tho and he has the hardest fur to maintain out of all 3 - I call him my welfare cat ;). The rats are girls, I have heard that male are musky(er) then females, I guess that holds some truth as I know I am "muskyer" then my wife sometimes :giggle:, I did not want babies so we got another girl + I am not to keen on a rat dragging his balls all over me.I think all rats are very suseptable to tumors as this is how most die, they only live for around 2 years. Tarantulas, I could never bring myself to hold one, they are cool as hell (specially when they eat) but I am creeped out by spiders...

hehe my boyfriends awful with spiders..

I did a lot of research on rats after my first lady died. She only lived to about 21 months or so, not even 2 years :( but she had a stroke (I think) and then developed a lump - I have loads of pictures of her when she was ill, but its quite sad so see it really. But I know that some can live for 3 or 4 years. My current girls are about 19 months old now and have no problems at all.

The females actually have a lot more breast tissue all over their body compared to the bucks which is why males are less susceptable to them. I can totally understand why rats are bread and used for testing medicine for breast cancer :) I know someone who absolutely loves rats, but won't have them again after her 3 all died of cancer. It is sad, and I know I'll have to go all through that again someday, but they are just so fantasticly friendly and have great characters I can't imagine not have them.

My boyfriend's Chinchilla has just woken up - I find it funny, he sleeps all day but wakes up (almost always) about 10 minutes before he gets in from work! Greedy little fatty!

Thorn said:
pics are a bit blurry but i get the jist of it warzone.. the shepard has a very small head lol - i find that with shepards though :)

I LOVE Beagles! Can't wait to have my own dog, and I'm telling you its gonna be a beagle :D Dallas looks like a great friend :)

dallas if a great friend only he hogs the blankets lol. he likes to push me to the end of the bed bite the blankets drag em to the corner and lay under them lol. but hes my little buddy hes about 1 1/2 now i believe.

the shepherd looks like he got a small head lol but to people who have seen him its not to small lol. hes my gaurd dog hes gunna protect my "crop" during the spring when i get it planted lol i dare someone to come into my yard hahahaah

Ahah! I been looking for this pic to upload since Mom uploaded with of her doggy with shades on hehe.

She's such a clever doggy! lol seriously, she is so soft you could do anything with her.

Reading Doggy.JPG

Latest posts

Back