Show your budding progress for 2012 outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes me wish I could grow outside. Beautiful plants all.

Can someone please explain to me how to post pictures? Since i can't use photobucket i tried uploading them from here but it just keeps telling me "invalid post specified" -_____-

notaburnout said:
Can someone please explain to me how to post pictures? Since i can't use photobucket i tried uploading them from here but it just keeps telling me "invalid post specified" -_____-

Right under the box here in "advanced" you see the green words "How to resize and post pictures" underlined. That is the link below that I drug up here to show you.

hxxp://www.marijuanapassion.com/how_to_upload_pictures.html
(change xx to tt)

I have not read it but it should work for you.

OR

You must go to Advanced as seen under the quick reply box. There will be a "manage attachments" button under additional options, push it. It will show you a box to choose pics from your computer. Make sure your pics are resized per the sizes indicated in that box. Upload and write some words in the posting box then hit "submit reply".

Hope it works out for you. Would like to see your buds :hubba:

A few experimental girls :hubba:

0908001945.jpg

0908001927.jpg

mp pic.JPG

0908001926a.jpg

0908001926.jpg

Newbietoo said:
iceman,so sorry to ask again, but I JUST DON"T GET IT ??
the latest pics. delineate a large crop (maybe 20) 4-5 ft.tall frosty gals,it APPEARS. are you saying these are all $10. clones???

Yes sir. I have 10 clones I paid $10 each for growing in a SOG. They are all 4-5 footers. The frosty pics are from my AK-47 girls. here is my line up:

1 - U2 Kush
2 - Headband
2 - AK47
2- Jack Herer
1 - G13
1 - Perma frost
1 - Romulan

icefreon said:
Yes sir. I have 10 clones I paid $10 each for growing in a SOG. They are all 4-5 footers. The frosty pics are from my AK-47 girls. here is my line up:

1 - U2 Kush
2 - Headband
2 - AK47
2- Jack Herer
1 - G13
1 - Perma frost
1 - Romulan

sorry for my dummy. they're so consistent in size and progress,i thought they were twins.thanks for clearing up!! my buds look some sad compared. i took some decent pics, but hard to post.thanks again

was feeling chipper during veg stage,now realize i have lots to learn.these pics are typical of last couple years.there ok, but...
how long to milky white trics???

167.JPG

182.JPG

Nikon 010a.jpg

Nikon 018.JPG

Nikon 036.JPG

Nikon 038.JPG

Nikon 040.JPG

Okay i think i figured it out lol.
Anyway, here's my plant. First grow, no ferts no foods, just dirt. I'm not sure of the strain though. Some kind of indica. I'm so tempted to harvest but will probably wait another week or two.:D

2012-09-10_17-53-26_647.jpg

2012-09-10_17-53-22_757.jpg

2012-09-09_17-22-48_7.jpg

2012-09-09_17-22-43_950.jpg

2012-09-05_19-33-38_526.jpg

notaburnout said:
Okay i think i figured it out lol.
Anyway, here's my plant. First grow, no ferts no foods, just dirt. I'm not sure of the strain though. Some kind of indica. I'm so tempted to harvest but will probably wait another week or two.:D

Looks more sativa than indica to me.

It could be. The guy that i got her from said it was an idica so idk. Yeah the fan leaves look to be on the thinner side but on alot of them it's just the edges curled inward. We'll see i guess.

Wohoo! Finally some ziggy shots! :cool2:

drft, lol Ya I know it's been awhile. It's just a pain in the butt getting the pics all re sized and uploaded. Thirty days and counting down.

Latest posts

Back