Sick Plants??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ravenspyz7

Reaction score
hello all, i am currently growing an autoflower strain and today i woke up to water my plants and noticed a few more plants that look like the main fan leaves are drooping really bad. Anyone think these plants are sick? If so any solutions or input?
thanks

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Please give us a whole lot more information. What kind of soil are those in? What kind of water are you using? What is the pH of the watering solution you use to water and feed your plants? If you're good at measuring runoff pH (soil pH), what is it? How old are the plants, and are they vegetating or flowering? What have you been feeding them, how much and how often? What kind of lights are you using, how many, and how close are they to your plants? How big are the pots that your plants are in?

We need more information in order to better help you.

They are currently being growin in 3 gallon pots and im using fox farms ocean soil with some perlite. They are joint doctors autoflowering auto ak47 X Lowryder #2 fems that are on day 44 and our flowering. I am using a 600w Hps and a 150w HPS. I currently feed them every 3 days with 4tbsp/gl fox farms big bloom and every 3 waterings give them a heavy feed of 100ml/gl

Looks like you have some in flower, some in veg. But what I think from the colour of the leaves is that they are deficient in nutes. Leaves look very pale - no nitrogen. Like Alistair said, we need more info.

You mentioned how often you feed them, but how often do you simply give them plain water with no fertilizer? Big Bloom is mellow stuff, but I normally only use 1 tablespoon per gallon. Don't give them 4 tablespoons of that stuff.

I'm confused about the "every 3 waterings give them a heavy feed of 100ml/gl".

Make sure the pH is good, and understand that in late flowering it is sometimes normal for the leaves to turn yellow from the bottom, moving on up the plant.

ravenspyz7 said:
that are on day 44 and our flowering. I am using a 600w Hps and a 150w HPS. I currently feed them every 3 days with 4tbsp/gl fox farms big bloom and every 3 waterings give them a heavy feed of 100ml/gl

My thinking would be you need to look at the foxfarm feeding pdf on their website and switch over to Tiger Bloom. Big Bloom is just an additive and is not giving them the nutes they need for flowering.

Latest posts

Back