Signing your rep comments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SensiStarFan said:
SEE! That's why I don't trust sweet old ladies!!!!! You are more crooked than anyone! It starts with helping them across the street and then you end up packing bong loads for them and cleaning their pieces with pipe-cleaners! I'm not having it!!!!!

-SSF-

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

SensiStarFan said:
SEE! That's why I don't trust sweet old ladies!!!!! You are more crooked than anyone! It starts with helping them across the street and then you end up packing bong loads for them and cleaning their pieces with pipe-cleaners! I'm not having it!!!!!

-SSF-

No, no, you have it ALL wrong. When you come to my house, I am the one who packs the bong and offers you brownies (although you may be asked to clean the pieces with pipe cleaners--arthritis, you know). I have untold goodies to offer those who offer to help me cross the street. I am the granny you all wish you had :giggle:

Hey THG you know anything about a couple kids, Hansel and Gretel do you?:rofl:

The Hemp Goddess said:
No, no, you have it ALL wrong. When you come to my house, I am the one who packs the bong and offers you brownies (although you may be asked to clean the pieces with pipe cleaners--arthritis, you know). I have untold goodies to offer those who offer to help me cross the street. I am the granny you all wish you had :giggle:

Untold goodies........Now you've pequed my curiousity.:hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

This thread has taken a left turn I see....:D :holysheep:

Hamster Lewis said:
This thread has taken a left turn I see....:D :holysheep:

Don't blame me, blame the sweet old ladies I had nothing to do with it! :evil:

SensiStarFan said:
Don't blame me, blame the sweet old ladies I had nothing to do with it! :evil:

Hope you didn't group me in with Goddess and OHC...:giggle:

Smokinmom said:
So it was you huh? :hubba:

:giggle:

Oh no. You lumped yourself in with them when you laughed at OHC and shared a few smiley icons. You are ALL in on it.

Sensi, I was just playing....:D

I am a bit younger...not by much I don't think.

(I'm 41.)

SensiStarFan said:

-SSF-

Now thats funny.:D

Smokinmom said:
You know they both could be my grandma right?. ;)

:rofl:

I'm nobodies grandmother. I might have been old enough to be your babysitter.... but only if your parents lacked good judgement. :cool:

OldHippieChick said:
I'm nobodies grandmother. I might have been old enough to be your babysitter.... but only if your parents lacked good judgement. :cool:

Haha, Its so hard to judge people ages on the forum. Always makes me curious.

at one time there was a thread about how old everyone is or was at the time i think. i know we had a thread about what you think memebrs look like.. maybe we should try that one again since we have some newer members.

slowmo77 said:
at one time there was a thread about how old everyone is or was at the time i think. i know we had a thread about what you think memebrs look like.. maybe we should try that one again since we have some newer members.

Yeh i remember the thread about age.

Jericho said:
Haha, Its so hard to judge people ages on the forum. Always makes me curious.

I think it's "gravity" that starts making them.."testy" after a certain age Jer'..:confused2:..

:angrywife:.................................................................:bolt:

Who said they were telling the truth about thier age in that thread.:doh: Women dont like tellen thier true age.:D

I wouldn't go there Hick.

I have never lied about my age.

That does sound like a fun thread, what ya look like and how old we all are.

Latest posts

Back