Skunk bud 1 grow experiment possibly going wrong :-(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah its been consistant for them. im just in the middle of moving and having movers coming to move me so i dont to have them out. so i thought i would leave them covered for part of the day until i can get the lighting up at the new place and everything.

Let them veg to 3 feet, to get a decent yield. Growth rate is faster in later stages. Much faster.

stem pics. Anyone see any signs of sex? I am at almost 4 weeks still under
18/6 lighting until they at least reach a foot maybe two max then i am sure i wont be able to wait to get them flowering. How do they look? with the advice of the forum i think they are turning out pretty decent. what do you think?
one on the left is a kush clone i picked up the one on the right is my plants that i started with seeds

stem 24 days.jpg

stem 24 days 2.jpg

I can see one on the clone-top left but nothing on the one from seed. Maybe in another week or two,still pretty small at this point.
Looking good though, keep up the good work :cool:

there looking good just over a foot tall or at least 3 of them are two stragglers. i think im going to start 12/12 next week

Starting week 5 went to hps light 12/12 seem to be taking ok to it and still growing. what do you guys think?
the little one in the pick was a clone purple lavander or something that died and decided to come back

week 5.jpg

week 5 top.jpg

oh so far so good looks like all females how lucky would that be. 2 still not sexed but im happy with a few sexing female anyways

Lookin good! hopefully all ladies 4ya. enjoy!!!!!!!

it looks like they have stopped growing at what we will call week 7 they are budding but is that normal or should they grow more? buds are growing. not looking like they will produce as much as i hoped for but then again i lost half of them as males.

if one seems to have went hermy this late will it harm the females since they are already budding well?

if one seems to have went hermy this late will it harm the females since they are already budding well?
it 'may' pollinate everything in the room. A single staminate flower can release a copious amount of pollen. "IF" it is viable pollen, seeds will start to form within days. And could seriously affect your outcome. However, if they are close to finishing, maturation, they may not have time to form and seriously effect the final outcome.
Growth naturally slows near the end, usually more of a 'fattening' up, swelling of the calyxes than obvious upward growth...IMO/E

Yes my plants haven't been growing much upwards the last 4 weeks either, but they have really grown phat.. You don't want them too tall anyways, since the cola will normally only go 30-40 cm down the stem.. that is why many people do SCROG or LST so they have lots of top in even height.

cool i should be ok then. hopefully they have a nice turnout.

ha ha never mind i wont be lazy i see there is a full section on that.

Final result. did have a problem left them growing a little to long so not sure how it will turn out but lesson learned. dont listen to your local farming store.

final days.jpg

fat nug.jpg

Latest posts

Back