Small pots small buds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spacecake

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wondering if small pots give less yield .....I know more veg more bud spots but I find less veg gives big top cola's I read a lot of people use large containers ....Is it not better use smaller ones and more of them? I missed repotting mine before they went 12/12 but as roots dont get much bigger after 12/12 Im sure all cool........

Just a wounder ;) Thanks ;)

yes small plants give small yeild, u can prog on the top..to get 4 braches, but that is it.. but if transplant to bigger pot, can yield more buds on small palnt itself..and co2 works as 20 percent to boost bigger buds..

larger pots for root space my friend...if you was going to flower say plant at 12 inches tall then a 1 gallon container would do..if you was to grow a 6 foot plant well you would need a large container..you want to have enough room for the roots to grow without root bound...

also they can Double in size when put into flower...this Happens in 2-4 weeks...called the " Big Stretch" some strains stretch more then others...Hope this helps..KEEP M GREEN

Cheers Hmmm yer So if I have 20 gallon Pot id have apple buds MMMMmmm imagain ;) OK thanks ;) 4u so you say pots after size after pot ;) nice ;)

Sorry Just been watching "magic roundabout" peace

Latest posts

Back