Smell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melnick

Reaction score
I have a fully develop female n/l that doesn't smell. She is almost ready to harvest. My other plants, in the past, always had a pleasant smell almost 1 week after I go 12/12. Is this bad or not to worry about it

Might just be your strain me thinks.

Are they sticky/full of trichs too?

If it looks like it'll get ya high, it's probably fine. Who knows, maybe it'll develope a subtle complex smell during curing.

Check your trichs. You want 50/50. If your not there yet your not close to harvest. My plants are this way. Didn't start getting a really strong smell till after that.
Your carbon scrubber might be working.lol
I had a strain of silver haze that didn't smell till it got hung.

I am growing outdoors. It's the same strain as all my other plants. There many crystals and the leaves are very sticky.

city said:
Check your trichs. You want 50/50. If your not there yet your not close to harvest. My plants are this way. Didn't start getting a really strong smell till after that.
Your carbon scrubber might be working.lol
I had a strain of silver haze that didn't smell till it got hung.

Its only an opinion that you want 50/50 amber to cloudy trics. I like mine at 20/80 amber/cloudy trics, as do many other people, perhaps a majority. The ratio of amber to cloudy affect the high of your bud, more cloudy tric, the more heady the high, the more amber, the more stoney, its a matter of taste, def. not set in stone. If someone recommends a certain tric window to harvest, they should include this bit of info...

northern lights is reputable as a "low odor" strain.. :confused2:

Latest posts

Back