SmokeUpJohnny's first grow and journal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeUpJohnny

Reaction score
High guys and gals,

I've finally decided to make a journal. For those of you who are like me, and enjoy watching the flowering stage more than the veg state, you are in for a treat.

My grow is currently 5 weeks in flower (6th week will be on Jan 24)

this grow has gone very smooth for being my first grow and all, except for having an extreme nute burn around 2-3 weeks in one plant. Which I'll post some pics of...

I'll post some veg pics, all the way up to pictures just taken moments ago!

I'd like to give a special thanks to the hemp goddess, the crazy vancouver guy, 4u2smoke, and hick... They have been great, and very informative!

I vegged these girls until they were about 12-14 inches in height. 600w lumatek ballast HPS grow (hortilux bulb), used some CFLs until they were around 6 inches. Fox farm 3 big nutes and ocean soil... I also am using blackstrap molasses, every other watering (ie, fert, molasses, fert, molasses)...

The genetics are all from Dinafem, a spanish seed company, all were feminized seeds...
3 plants total...
the strains are Blueberry x California Hash Plant (blue hash)....Blueberry x White Widow (blue widow)....and White widow...

any questions or comments are appreciated, I'd love to pass on any knowledge I can... (which is nothing compared to all of yalls!)

thanks for looking, I'll post pics regularly...

SmokeUpJohnny!

PS: here is the bad thing, I have to be done with this grow by mid-february... because I'm going out of the country!!! wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed!

edit: I used the red solo cups for a week, then transfered to 3 gallon containers, and then finally 5 gallon containers...

bluehash2.jpg

BW.jpg

ww.jpg

the first of these next pics made me nervous every time I left home (fire hazard potential, but thank God nothing happened)

(ps that book was a gift, see how useful it was? ;-)....)

the second picture is of all three when i put them under the HPS, notice the horrible horrible plant! I think this was a nute burn from using perlite from miracle grow that had nutes in it!

that horrible plant is white widow...

IMG_2223.jpg

badddd.jpg

have you ever smoked blue widow sounds like some kill

the next picture worried me a lot, but through the encouragement of everyone online, I let it do it's thing, and it turned out to be a female, that little ball looking thing, actually turned into a very very small branch...

it was funny because 50% of people were split on it, some calling it male, others female... I'm glad I left it alone and waited, thanks THG and TCVG!

balls?.jpg

and finally pics just taken moments ago!

they are triching up, you can't really tell from the pics, but they have some nice trichs on them!

the stretched looking plant is blue widow...

the last up close pic is blue hash, the one before that is white widow, the same plant that was super burned (which I posted previously, what a huge difference!)

thanks!

Johnny

IMG_2438.JPG

IMG_2439.JPG

IMG_2440.JPG

IMG_2443.JPG

IMG_2444.JPG

IMG_2445.JPG

Well done my friend..Looks like you will SmokeUpJohny ...Still looking to Harvest Feb? What you Planning on growing when you get Back? thanks for shareing with us..:clap::lama:

so just a quick question, every other watering I do molasses, and on the non-molasses waterings, I do ferts...

this is good right? my 3 plants usually take about 2 gallons, and for each gallon I put 2 tablespoons of molasses... this is good right?

I've been doing this from like week 2-3

thanks!

Johnny

ty for the reply,lol,this is the first day of my first inside grow,and i am already drooling over your 600w:)

it runs surprisingly cool... I just knew I'd be fighting with temps, but it's definitely not the case...

PS, just got home and checked them, they are smelling nice!

the white hairs are starting to turn orangish on some of the pistils!

I'll take some pics tomorrow!

here is a little update, pics just taken moments ago

my friend in the netherlands said he thinks they have 3-4 weeks left to go... what do you all think?

thanks

Johnny

IMG_2449.JPG

IMG_2450.JPG

IMG_2451.JPG

IMG_2452.JPG

IMG_2453.JPG

1-23-09 pics just taken moments ago, the hairs are really starting to orange up!

tell me what ya think... also, some leaves are starting to turn purple on one plant, and yellow on the other...

IMG_2471.JPG

IMG_2472.JPG

IMG_2473.JPG

IMG_2474.JPG

IMG_2475.JPG

IMG_2477.JPG

you got your self 3 diff strains my guess is there all gunna be ready at diff times get a scope check out the thc

Latest posts

Back