Snowstorm!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droster

They Call Me DopeBoyMagic
Reaction score
We had a snow storm in NC last night. You know what that means. NO SCHOOL! and I got bud to smoke. I think today might be a wonderful day:)
"Im DREAMING! of a white Smoke Sesh" <---song is stuck in my head so I figured Id chance the chorus for the occasion.'

Have a good day everyone.

i hope u r in college
fatman
if not to young to b here

hey dro have a great smoke day man save some for me lol that storm should be here tonaight for me so that means my kids will be home tomorrow and i will have to hide to smokey smokey will have to smoke when im shovleing lol they are saying north of boston will get the most and thats me. well enjoy ur day man peace

Thanks Sticky. Hope you have a good day tommarow. And yes today was AMAZING me and some buds smoked 3 grams in one sitting of some nice stuff. Then we went walking around in the snow lol it was trippy.:peace:

sounds like a good day man, ive just been sat at home checking the girls and generally waiting for uni to start (next monday)

We don't get the day off when it snows, we just deal with it.

Sounds great .. crunching around the snow buzzed. :D

Snow day??? I live in Alaska and when the busses can't run we get the kids to school on snow machines....:fly: :bolt:

Latest posts

Back