SnowWhite Generation 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Runbyhemp said:
Oh no ... here we go again :rofl:

:rant: You didnt think I'd stop :goodposting: just because I harvested 20 ounces of stash :hubba:

I'll keep on keepin on as long as my fingers are able;)

:woohoo: SnowWhite has been harvested, Long Live SnowWhite :woohoo:

At least I changed my font and color, eh :rofl:

:farm: Well, it really looks like AC, the mini-She of the SnowWhite queendom, is likely to survive. I have hope She gains enuf strength to grow into the canopy, or I will have to augment her light until next generation, I'll just put a cfl in her corner :hubba:

whats up PA? S.W. is coming back very nicely i see.:D . had to retire the 'ol chair' from last grow:) , and now am pulling up my new one to watch the next episode of snow white-re-gen #6.:hubba: ... happy growing PA...

banjobuzz said:
whats up PA? S.W. is coming back very nicely i see.:D . had to retire the 'ol chair' from last grow:) , and now am pulling up my new one to watch the next episode of snow white-re-gen #6.:hubba: ... happy growing PA...

Thanks, we are Doin Fine here Banjo :aok:

:watchplant: Yes, SnowWhite and Mini-She are doing very well indeed :)

:farm: Not much will change this grow, except I'll be changing the res out instead of just adding nutes and water. I'll still let the res go until 1/2 of the 20 gallons is used[still adding ro water as it evaporates to keep ec at 1.5-1.6] and then just change it out, instead of just adding new nutes to the old. Hopefully, this will keep the fan leaves around clear thru harvest. :hubba:

melissa said:
any new pics puffin? ,,,,glad shes on the way to producing more gorgous buds for us to watch and enjoy
:48:

Thanks Melissa :aok: Yes, I can go take a couple new pics, JUST for You Melissa ;)

The 1st shows the whole setup again, and the 2nd shows MINI-SHE, the AC and the last shows a closeup of the top of a forming cola :watchplant:

Growth of SnowWhite is very fast at this point, only 1 week at 12/12. I think I see new growth on MINI-SHE :hubba:

SnowWhite6 day7.JPG

Mini-She day 10.JPG

SnowWhite6 day7a.JPG

KGB30 said:

Thanks KBG30 :aok:

:farm: I can see, even at only 6 days, SnowWhite6 is gonna give me more than the 20 oz from june harvest. every vertical stick is going to become a nice fat cola for my stash, I'm beginning to drool already :yay:

:watchplant: Also, I am gonna have to bend most of that left side into the center. I'll leave a little corner for MINI-SHE and add a cfl back there to keep HER going thru this harvest [SnowWhite will take all of the light very quickly, stunting poor little MINI-SHE if I dont augment the light ]and then make HER into a full partner in December grow when SHE can start off on an even footing :hubba:

ive been puffin some Snow White a buddy grew for the last week or so damm its good. id give it 8 out of 10 in potency and 10 out of 10 in flavour. it has such a fruity smell that translates over to taste its very nice smoke i can see why you keep that monster going:hubba:

Pothead420 said:
ive been puffin some Snow White a buddy grew for the last week or so damm its good. id give it 8 out of 10 in potency and 10 out of 10 in flavour. it has such a fruity smell that translates over to taste its very nice smoke i can see why you keep that monster going:hubba:

;) I smoked some real Snow White in the dam when I got the seeds, but I think whilst playing with the seeds in neat little piles on the houseboat, you know, with magnafying glass in hand, comparing and contrasting like we learned in HS, I think I must have mixed up a couple, perhaps switching a Haze seed for a Snow White :hubba:

:farm: when I grew out the pack I had labeled Snow White, I noticed 1 out of the ordinary, tall lanky plant growing in the back left corner of my grow. I decided thru the process of elimination that I liked Her best and this plant is the result, 4-5 regenerations later. I only grew the real Snow White for a couple regenerations until I was positive this SnowWhite was for me. ;)

:rolleyes: I call Her mySnowWhite only as an inside joke :rofl: Perhaps I should rename the thread MySnowWhite, a Haze by any name would still be great :aok:

whatever She is named, She is a great plant, producing great stash and I've got plans to keep Her going for a while anyway.:hubba:

just call her the (SW/hazeithink?) just messing around:D but keep it going man it sure does look like a keeper:hubba::D

Pothead420 said:
just call her the (SW/hazeithink?) just messing around:D but keep it going man it sure does look like a keeper:hubba::D

I know She is a Haze ;) and I think She likes Her name :hubba:

great to see her back and with a BABY!!! My goodness, snow white and the little sprog hehe! Thanks for the pictures! :D

Thorn said:
great to see her back and with a BABY!!! My goodness, snow white and the little sprog hehe! Thanks for the pictures! :D

Thanks Thorn :aok:

:farm: I hope the mini-she gets tall enuf to get some light, but I have a plan, just in case and I'm fairly certain SHE will survive :hubba:

DomsChron said:
Thats gunna be some nice SATIVA smoke! What Indica sativa ratio?

:watchplant: SnowWhite is tall, has very thin leaves, takes 15 wks and more to ripen and even at 75 percent amber, is not couchlock :hubba: I'd have to guess that She is all sativa :woohoo:

You gotta love a good sativa smoke! This street half oz i'm tokin on is really head high! Gotta smoke a little bit more than you would on home grown though. Man I can't wait to have some height to grow a nice sativa lady!!

Keep it green my friend and here's some green mojo for your girls! :D

Thorn said:
You gotta love a good sativa smoke! This street half oz i'm tokin on is really head high! Gotta smoke a little bit more than you would on home grown though. Man I can't wait to have some height to grow a nice sativa lady!!

Keep it green my friend and here's some green mojo for your girls! :D

Thank You Thorn :aok:

Yes, the Haze buzz is a nice one, I also like some nepalese, vietnamese and thai strains I've brought back and grown over the years. I'm sure it's a personal preference thing, but I really liked some Willie Nelson I tried last fall and hope to try growing it :stoned:

For now however, SnowWhite is my 1 and only, except for the MINI-SHE.

I think mySnowWhite would be over 7 ft tall if I let Her. I'm really hoping the MINI-SHE starts to stretch fast enuf to get into the canopy. Probably, I'm gonna add a cfl in back I think to help HER out. I'll give HER 1 more week and then the cfl goes in :hubba:

SnowWhite is growing very fast, and I'll be doing alot of bending and tying Her down, especially while trying to let MINI-SHE catch up. :farm:

You can probably do this with any sativa, just bend-Her-over, tie-Her-down ;)

This works amazingly well in regeneration, as you can fashion quite a canopy over time, the stems assume an awesome girth and they put up some really excellent colas.

This time I had cut Her back a bit too much, considering the damage done by the Imfamous Aprils Fools Day Nute Disaster :eek: and lost several knarly limbs from the back right corner. [Quite an amazing coincidence that is the new home of MINI-SHE :rofl: ]

Gonna be another interesting grow for sure :cool:

I added a small double florescent in back right corner to keep MINI-SHE alive and raised the light a couple inches. SnowWhite is groing very very fast, 5-6 inches each day from all sides. I think She is gonna be huge this grow :woohoo:

I will take the camera out there later, after I've done a few :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :D

Latest posts

Back