SnowWhite Generation 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy SnowWhite Fans :ciao:

SnowWhite and MINI-SHE are doing fine as frogs hair. :aok:

:farm: I added a small flourescent light in back right corner to provide some added insurance that MINI-SHE will survive until next grow, or just maybe get tall enuf to make it into the canopy this grow :hubba:

In the 1st pic, You can clearly see how much growth from last week, almost trippled, I'd guess :woohoo:

The close up[on the right] is of a cola top beginning and the last of course[middle pic] MINI-SHE is looking pert and proper reaching for the skyline.

SnowWhite 6 day 8.JPG

SnowWhite 6 day 8a.JPG

MINI-SHE 8 days.JPG

KGB30 said:
Sweet grow buddy

Thanks KGB30 :aok:

I think this will be a better grow than last, looking fantastic already :yay:

The little accidental clone is coming along nicely :hubba:

Howdy SnowWhite Fans :caio:

SnowWhite and MINI-SHE are fine as frogs hair. SnowWhite is growing so fast, I find it hard to keep up. I am holding the light at this height until I can get MINI-SHE up to speed :farm:

:watchplant: I took a couple pics, I hope they came out better than those last :rolleyes: the left shows a SW closeup, the middle shows MINI-SHE and the right pic shows a closer up of MINI-SHE's top.

SnowWhite day 13 a.JPG

SnowWhite day 13b.JPG

SnowWhite day 13c.JPG

Puffin Afatty said:
Thanks KGB30 :aok:

I think this will be a better grow than last, looking fantastic already :yay:

The little accidental clone is coming along nicely :hubba:

We learn from our mistakes...
I've been using Alfalfa Tea & man does it cause growth.lol..

I am going to have to try using malaces...

right on, man... back at 'er, I C :hubba: :cool:

regen on, my friend... regen on... I've decided to join ya with the ULT myself go'n on outside :D ... but isn't this 6? :confused:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
right on, man... back at 'er, I C :hubba: :cool:

regen on, my friend... regen on... I've decided to join ya with the ULT myself go'n on outside :D ... but isn't this 6? :confused:

Thanks TCVG :aok:

:watchplant: Yes it is Generation 6 but I didnt know I could change the title of a thread so I just continued the same thread for continuity :eek:
And this time, with MINI-SHE, I have 2 plants, sort of, I dont expect much of a yield from MINI-SHE, but I do hope to keep HER going to keep SW company this grow. Next cycle SHE will be on an even footing and will be able to compete :hubba:

Good Luck with the ULT ReGen :farm:

time4tokin20s said:
Applause!!!:d

ThankYou time4tokin20s :aok:

I have had a great time growing this plant :D She is 1 of my all time favs, if not for the strain, but for the fun of this grow. :farm:

:bong1: [BTW, my SnowWhite ranks in MY top 5 all time in potency/buzz] :bong1:

i got a ? for you my friend. im not sure if its been asked already and this threads so long i'd rather not have to go through the whole thing but anyways,what do you do as far as heat? is that a 400 watt light your runnin? and what kinda reflector is that? is that mylar thats taped to the reflector to form an umbrella type reflector? sorry to baffle you with ?'s but i was just wondering.... on the other hand,she looks great.i'd love to beable to regen a few of my strains from my upcoming grow.thats beans definitly gave you more than your moneys worth.serious props puffin.i have alot of respect for you and your growing skills. =)

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
i got a ? for you my friend. im not sure if its been asked already and this threads so long i'd rather not have to go through the whole thing but anyways,what do you do as far as heat? is that a 400 watt light your runnin? and what kinda reflector is that? is that mylar thats taped to the reflector to form an umbrella type reflector? sorry to baffle you with ?'s but i was just wondering.... on the other hand,she looks great.i'd love to beable to regen a few of my strains from my upcoming grow.thats beans definitly gave you more than your moneys worth.serious props puffin.i have alot of respect for you and your growing skills. =)

Thanks AID :aok:

:farm: I dont have a heat problem as I have 2 fans going continuosly [265cfm each] for intake/exhaust and it's a big room 8x8x4, inside a bigger springhouse. Also, it's a mostly underground stone building and stays very cool, even in summer. In winter I have to heat it, because it's all under 6 ft of snow.

Yes that's a 400w hps with a horizontal mount bat-wing type reflector, and I added a hunk of aluminum foil to this end of it so I can see when I come in and to take pics. the room is lined with insulation, the foil-covered-bubble-wrap type, only for heat insulation, not for light reflectivity. ;)

:watchplant: I expect this to be another great growing experience, I have 2 simple goals keeping MINI-SHE alive to be pollinated in a future generation, and still getting enuf stash from SW to last thru the winter grow. :hubba:

Howdy SnowWhite Fans :ciao:

SnowWhite is doing fine as frogs hair again this grow and MINI-SHE is going to be a fine addition next grow, as this time SHE got a late start and will just be getting situated in back right corner.

I took a couple picks, showing the whole grow and a couple close ups of buds and 1 of MINI-SHE being over shadowed by HER Momma.

SnowWhite ReGen6 day 19 of flower.JPG

SnowWhite ReGen6 day 19 of flower a.JPG

SnowWhite ReGen6 day 19 of flower b.JPG

SnowWhite ReGen6 day 19 of flower c.JPG

SnowWhite ReGen6 day 19 of flowe rd.JPG

hey puffin... you mentioned you are hoping mini-she catches up to be on par with her mommy... to this end, might I suggest you remove no buds from mini-she when she's done - as the buds will all turn into new growth/stalks which should make it on par with mommy when it is harvested :hubba:

I had left all the small buds on my regenned ULT... and that's where all the new growth came from.

just my thoughts... but hey, man... u the Regen King here....

That crazy vancouver guy said:
hey puffin... you mentioned you are hoping mini-she catches up to be on par with her mommy... to this end, might I suggest you remove no buds from mini-she when she's done - as the buds will all turn into new growth/stalks which should make it on par with mommy when it is harvested :hubba:

I had left all the small buds on my regenned ULT... and that's where all the new growth came from.

just my thoughts... but hey, man... u the Regen King here....

Thanks TCVG :aok:

:farm: Yes, I will be regenerating MINI-SHE too, and in the next grow, She will be on par with HER Momma, SnowWhite

;) I guess I kinda glossed over that part of the regeneration thing, but YOU are correct, the new growth comes from the calaxes (sp?) that you leave behind, leaves are really only providing energy, they dont change, just die off 1st, and regrow from those calaxes :aok:

I'll still probably harvest the cola, if smokable, from MINI-SHE, your suggestion would yield the most regrowth. I'll see how it goes, depending upon how big SHE is able to get back in that corner. It will be fun to twist em each back and forth all over the space :rofl:

:watchplant: Looking at THEM now at day 19 of 105-119, It will probably work out that I will leave HER all, as SnowWhite is really huge[She would easily go 10-12 ft this grow, if grown naturally-8 weeks of veg is way way way too much :rofl:] this grow and taking all the space wall to wall.

If that little light keeps MINI-SHE healthy, even beneath SnowWhites HUGE canopy, I'll be a happy farmer once again, because next grow, ReGen 7, they both will be on an even starting point. It's just a rootmass thing I guess, but they will BOTH grow fine in ReGen 7 :hubba:

BuddyLuv said:
What kinda of yeild you expecting this time? 36 oz. instead of 26?

Howdy BuddyLuv :ciao:

:farm: I dont know what to expect, but it will be significantly more than the 20+. In the past 19 days, SnowWhite has filled the space, and will keep growing fast for another 4-5 weeks at least. I'll be tying down, for as long as it takes, to keep Her out of the light and the canopy 20 inches deep :hubba:

All I can say is keep watching :watchplant:

Latest posts

Back