SnowWhite Generation 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy SnowWhite Fans!!! :cool:

:watchplant: Ok, so I took a couple pics of SnowWhite. I tried to show the leaning of the colas toward the UB lamp. funny eh?? It is probably just a coincidence, because SnowWhite's colas do tend to bow to the harvest. :farm: also a closer shot. the new growth goes straight up. there is new growth on all of Her colas and the res change should show some spurts here at the end. I'm still monitoring the trichs and when I get to the majic 75 percent, I'll start the harvest. What a loooooooooooooooooooooooong strange trip it's been, eh? :hubba:

SnowWhite ReGen 5 day 107 of flower.JPG

SnowWhite ReGen 5 day 107 of flower a.JPG

SnowWhite ReGen 5 day 107 of flower b.JPG

SnowWhite ReGen 5 day 107 of flower c.JPG

melissa said:
its sure has been a long one this puffin but she sure looks like shes worth the wait :bong2:

Thanks Melissa!!!;)

:bong1: I'm smoking a sample, it's delicious and really blows me away. :stoned: In a couple of more weeks, the amber should come out to my satisfaction. :watchplant:

HippyInEngland said:
Yes I was bored with nothing to do but play P A ;)

Thanks Hippy!!!!;)

Imitation [in this case duplication] is the sincerest form of flattery. :rofl:

FLA Funk said:
Wow PA shes HUGE, awesome job! What is your guestimate of her yield?

Thanks FLA Funk!!!:D

:watchplant: I expect to get about 12 oz. I already took a sample of about 2 ounces off the backside. :bong1: a week to 10 days more should do it.:hubba:

SmknWhiteWidow said:
wow keep it up puffin, i'm really looking forward to the harvest pics. snow white sure is beautiful!

Thanks SmknWhiteWidow!!!:D

:watchplant: I have a cola here I sampled last week, I'll take a pic of it before I start breaking it up and when I do start the harvest, I'll take a pic of the drying colas. and of course I'll take a pic of Her just before flipping the lights back to 24/0. Here is a pic of the sample, just for you SWW, I hope you enjoy!!!:hubba:

SnowWhite ReGeneration 5 day 108 of flower a.JPG

Howdy SnowWhite Fans!!!

:farm: according to the moon calendar, it seems it is best to harvest SnowWhite on the 7th-9th(113 days) or the 17th(123days). :cool: I'm pretty sure the trichs maturity will fit into this window of lunar opportunity.:hubba:

If this turns out to be true, and I harvest at 17 weeks, that is nearly 2 weeks longer due to the nute issue. :(

Every dark cloud has a silver lining, as I was already really pretty sure SnowWhite is stable enuf to breed with after all the stress She had encountered at my hands. Now I am very sure. Probably will start to take some seeds in the fall.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
shes beautiful,how long will that harvest last ya? do you just smoke bowls or do you smoke joints?

Thanks AID!!!!:D

I will have about enuf to get to the next harvest in the fall..this is a looooooooooooonnnnnnggggg grow, eh? :hubba:

I smoke Bongs( :bong1: ) or bowls or vaporize, I dont like smoking paper. ;)

BTW, the sample taken at 105 days is much stronger than the sample taken at 98 days. :stoned:

If one week makes that big of a difference, then 2 or 3 should really knock you out, eh??!

Thanks Lierman!!! ;)

:farm: I was thinking the same thing actually. :watchplant: I was scoping the trichs on SnowWhite today and I'd say most tops[excepting the new growth] are at about 25 percent amber/75 percent cloudy. I may start the harvest on the ninth and finish on 17th.
:hubba:

trillions of atoms said:
i dont like smoking paper either brother.... beautiful pA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ToA!!! ;)

I think it is kinda like barking up the wrong tree, mixed metaphor intended. :rofl:

can you imagine smoking this in a clean bong???
:watchplant:

SnowWhite 15 weeks a.JPG

sportcardiva said:
wow she is looking really good puffin and really nice bud you cut off there wow

Thanks Diva!!!:D

that was from the back cola I sampled last week, saturday I think it was. good weight, the whole top was about 1 oz dry. a pic is above somewhere, the one on the laptop keyboard.:cool:

:watchplant: Monday[9th] is going to be start of the harvest. then the rest will be harvested 8 days later on tuesday[17th] :farm:

Howdy SnowWhite Fans!!!

:watchplant: SnowWhite is ready for the 1st phase of harvest at 0600 tomorrow. :yay:

I will take a couple pics, before I start the chop, when I stop the chop, another of the harvest hanging, and a close up. I'll post em here tomorrow for your viewing pleasure.

:farm: I will then wait until next tuesday [17th], again at 0600, Harvest the remaining smokable buds, flip the light and the pump timer to 24 hour cycle.

this will start the process all over again for ReGeneration 6. :hubba:

Latest posts

Back