SnowWhite Generation 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Timmyjg6 said:
Thanks for all the info. Just read over the hole thread over the past few days. Loved it

Thanks Timmyjg6!!!!:D

Glad you enjoyed it!!!;)

It's just the way I did it. :hubba:

Your results may vary :rofl:

Im just wondering about the roots. How do you keep them under control. And have you changed the hydroton or anything since you started this...? It would be nice to try a regin. Also, do they grow like reg after the shock of being placed back in to veg? or do they stay the same size? Do you cut the tops after its back in veg? Sorry about all the questions. I just love to learn, and theres not many like you...

Timmyjg6 said:
Im just wondering about the roots. How do you keep them under control. And have you changed the hydroton or anything since you started this...? It would be nice to try a regin. Also, do they grow like reg after the shock of being placed back in to veg? or do they stay the same size? Do you cut the tops after its back in veg? Sorry about all the questions. I just love to learn, and theres not many like you...

:farm: I do nothing to the roots, havent looked at em at all since I put em in the hygroton. I dont change anything at all. :bong1:

After the 1st harvest the plant bounces back much better each regen. :bong1:

I dont cut anything after the final trimming. I may trim some smaller crowded growth but I try and leave as much as I can to aid the regeneration. :bong1:

har har har, p.a you really raped and pillaged that girl, hahaha she needed it, promotes strong growth lol hit me back, shes looking healthy, nice, i love re-veging plants lol.

Dustin

DankCloset said:
har har har, p.a you really raped and pillaged that girl, hahaha she needed it, promotes strong growth lol hit me back, shes looking healthy, nice, i love re-veging plants lol.

Dustin

Thanks Dc!!!!:D

I may have gotten a bit exhuberant with the trimmer, but it will work out fine I'm bettin, looks better anyway:hubba:

Howdy SnowWhite Fans!!! :ciao:

I dragged the shopvac out to the shed, sucked it up a bit.;) Noticed the pump timer was not working :eek: sooo I put another timer in. Went to take a final pic and my camera was gone again, the OldLady's Sis is using it to record some party for posterity, sheesh:rolleyes: I gotta get me a new camera:hubba: Anyway, I'll get it back this weekend sometime and add a pic.

:farm: I'm still couple weeks from flipping the lights back to 12/12 again, and SnowWhite hasnt regenerated much yet. this is the most I've trimmed her back and 3 weeks reveg is the most I've done so 28 days will be a great experiment. Also, I'm thinking of going to a new schedule of feeding, 20 min every hour. see if these changes make any difference :watchplant:

The stash is curing nicely, and is smokable as is, but still a bit fresh so another week should do it for the cure, although I leave the whole stash to continue aging in the fridge for as long as it lasts.:cool:

HEHEHE I can't wait to see the pics..... It's about time you clean up that room ) LOL... No more april fool's day near massacre for this girl )

CasualGrower said:
HEHEHE I can't wait to see the pics..... It's about time you clean up that room ) LOL... No more april fool's day near massacre for this girl )

I just hope the pump timer failure didnt do some damage, but I think not:eek:

So, why not do two regens?! Think of the potential, 2 Lbs every 17 weeks. Yeah buddy!

Thats a thrilling grow my man! I wonder if I could do something of this sort in my closet? I just cannot believe the potential to have this much bud off one plant. Whats also neat, you are defying nature by taking a annual plant and running it bi-annual or longer.

Hey puffin, not trying to start an argument here, just getting the informatinon I've read out.

UVB lamps do not help the conversion of CDB - > THC, as its usually the other way around (CBD = couchlock amber). Instead, the increace production of THC and all cannabinoids within the trichome itself. They do not make trichomes amber faster.

Thanks Liermam!!!!;)

I only based the idea upon stuff I read and saw in video on Utube. I dont necessarily believe it. In the 3-4 weeks I had the UVB lamp on SnowWhite I didnt see any speedier ambering. [although, I did see a thread where the moist cure seems to increase amber trichs during cure] :hubba:

Howdy SnowWhite Fans!!!

:watchplant:

I got my camera back again. Took a couple pics of the cleanup, look at the last pic above for the before and after affects:eek:

On to Regeneration 6:D

SnowWhite Regen 6 beginning.JPG

SnowWhite Regen 6 beginning a.JPG

I read a very interesting article about 2 weeks ago in which growers were using UVB lamps heavily during drying and even some stages of curing to increase THC ratios. The results were impeccable, but they all came from state of the art grow ops in the first place, so their effectiveness is questionable.

I think, though, if you leave the UVB lamp on for all 17 weeks, you'll notice one hell of a difference.

liermam said:
I read a very interesting article about 2 weeks ago in which growers were using UVB lamps heavily during drying and even some stages of curing to increase THC ratios. The results were impeccable, but they all came from state of the art grow ops in the first place, so their effectiveness is questionable.

I think, though, if you leave the UVB lamp on for all 17 weeks, you'll notice one hell of a difference.

Thanks Liermam!!!

I'm gonna try it for sure on Regen 6. :aok:

Even more info, some people to achieve more UV light output than the reptile lights are giving get 150W halogens and remove the glass frame. From what i've read, its over 10 times as effective as one UVB 10.0 reptiglo light.

Latest posts

Back