so disappointed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokeytheherb

Reaction score
So I ordered a Volcano on thursday night from this place http://www.thevolcanovaporizer.com/ . They say they will ship your order within 24 hours and its free 3-5 day shipping so everything was great in my eyes. So 5 business days have passed and I didn't get my tracking number so just to make sure everything is alright with my order, I call them to try to get some information. After many attempts to get a hold of them I finally talk to someone on the phone and they are telling me that it hasn't even shipped yet (Today is wednesday) . Wow, so much for "it will be shipped within 24 hours", they did say it should be here atleast by the end of the week. I got a tracking number now and it's not even trackable yet. I'm so disappointed in the service, I understand its holiday season but FIVE days and you haven't even shipped it yet. So if your looking to buy a vaporizer from that site I would think twice, I'll update this when the package actually even comes in the mail.

Sorry, just venting a bit especially since I am dying for this thing to show up on my doorstep.

HJey man, it can take a few days for the tracking number to get in the system even after the package is sent out, so it could be well on its way. Good thing to know about their service though...

That is not good, making you wait like that. Especally this time of year with more and more packages going out by the day. :angrywife:

Well I talked to representative on the phone and they said it is still in their warehouse and it should be shipped today.

Latest posts

Back