so disturbing..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i give up watching after my joint burned out at 12 minutes into it lol...

I always say Seeing is beleiving, but not on tape lol

well thats stupid and closeminded.. i bet you wouldnt even go to any of those places tough guy..

The link you posted doesn't go anywhere. Please post another that works.

The same red imprint that is on the baby in this video looks like the red imprint on the Va Tech Shooter in one of the pictures he mailed to NBC!!!

if most ancient civilizations shared some understandings of existing dimensions parallel or otherwise to this, i think its entirely fair to assume they exist.

Its a shame more research and results isn't presented to the masses. There are many people capable of unexplainable abilities.

Example: remote viewing

remote viewing can be learned i think, but i've heard that its like a switch that once triggered, does not turn off.

GrewUp To ScrewUp said:
well thats stupid and closeminded.. i bet you wouldnt even go to any of those places tough guy..
Well I beleive that ghosts / aliens / abnormal activity exist, but untill I /see/ it myself, im not gonna go telling everyone i beleive.

As for not going in 'any of those places tough guy'... I live in England. I've stayed in houses in scotland over 800 years old. A major town near where i live is 600 years old and hasnt changed (other than roads / electricity), and when i was younger i went to a very creepy 'supposedly haunted' Church of England400 year old school.

When i quote the years i'm referring to building age, the majority of buildings that are old in this country are Edwardian / Ocasionally Victorian so next time your checking out your Abandoned Haunted 30 year old Taco Bell and poking it with sticks with your friends, think if ole riz, snuggled up with all his mates, a pack of smokes and a flashlight in a house older than America lol

So i've been in those places, i've stayed in those places, i've spent a lot of time in those places and ive NEVER SEEN NOTHinG :yay:

prof. what do u mean?

riz thats a stereotype. those places are haunted for the same reason you eat crumpets and greet everyone by saying "cheerio"..

age is not relevent to haunting.

Err yeah...your right grew up.. you always are :)

[edit] Totally Agree with you Prof Bong

the_riz said:
Well I beleive that ghosts / aliens / abnormal activity exist, but untill I /see/ it myself, im not gonna go telling everyone i beleive.

As for not going in 'any of those places tough guy'... I live in England. I've stayed in houses in scotland over 800 years old. A major town near where i live is 600 years old and hasnt changed (other than roads / electricity), and when i was younger i went to a very creepy 'supposedly haunted' Church of England400 year old school.

When i quote the years i'm referring to building age, the majority of buildings that are old in this country are Edwardian / Ocasionally Victorian so next time your checking out your Abandoned Haunted 30 year old Taco Bell and poking it with sticks with your friends, think if ole riz, snuggled up with all his mates, a pack of smokes and a flashlight in a house older than America lol

So i've been in those places, i've stayed in those places, i've spent a lot of time in those places and ive NEVER SEEN NOTHinG :yay:

You are very stupid and closeminded, the riz. I suppose you also doubt the existence of the Easter Bunny, just because you haven't seen him?!? ;)

And thats my right as an individual i guess :grinch:

lmao... it put something around my neck... wow... these guys are rediculous

it put something around my neck.. is that all you got? you aint said much about the other ones. What a pathetic criticism.

dude watch it... U got a problum wit me for some odd reason? U keep taken shots at me on every thread... i didnt say a word to U so why are you talking to me?

no i dont.. this thread isnt for skepticism or i would had said something like that on the first post. Its for those seeking some good evidence other then the countless reinactments and soap opera like atmosphere of SciFi's Ghost Hunters. This show has good stuff on it. I thought it way back then, I still do. I diddn't start this to debate you on whats real and whats not.

ok so respect what i think.. i thought it was funny when tha dude had the thing around his neck and said "it tryed to hang me" dont be a prick and try to make me look stupid cuz i said something.. and by tha way... if you look rite there and read... it says B l e e k 1 8 7 ... is that 2 hard for you 2 read? or you just cant do 2 things at one time? now get off my back. go hunt some ghosts or something and chill out

Latest posts

Back