So far

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GPWP

Reaction score
This is how far my second attempt at this has gone so far, my one question is when should I start incorporating nutrients to my grow. Now? Or sometime in the future

Attachments

• 6C5A5F89-8953-4383-95F6-4A462B04CC56.jpeg
    6C5A5F89-8953-4383-95F6-4A462B04CC56.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
congratulations

if there are no nutrients in your soil , I would start feeding them a very light meal anytime now

what nutrients are you using?

will this be an indoor or outdoor grow?

cheers
big

I’m not using any nutrients just yet and have a very small budget for this grow so the nutrients I will probably be using will be from somewhere like Lowe’s or Walmart. And it will be a indoor grow that will start growing in my window like it is now and eventually go to using a grow light and some sort of waterproof camping tent

since I dont know what the current Ph is , it could be ok as is

but yeah , I thought just about everyone checks the Ph of their water once in awhile
I don’t check pH but I think I am lucky. My town has good water. My brother uses the same ‘organic’ nutes I used when I started out. He had good results for most of his first grow then the plants started looking like they had pH issues. He checked his pH and it was 8-something. Looked at his cities water supply website and they claimed they keep the pH neutral. I had issues when I tried switching to the GH trio. The issue went away when I switched to a Kelp4Less powder regimen. I am now using AN pH Perfect without any issues but I suspect most any buffered nutrient line has limitations on its ability to compensate for pH.

I don't check mine either it's not something I ever had to do.
Did it a few times back in Florida but lost interest when I understood what was going on.

I don’t check pH but I think I am lucky. My town has good water. My brother uses the same ‘organic’ nutes I used when I started out. He had good results for most of his first grow then the plants started looking like they had pH issues. He checked his pH and it was 8-something. Looked at his cities water supply website and they claimed they keep the pH neutral. I had issues when I tried switching to the GH trio. The issue went away when I switched to a Kelp4Less powder regimen. I am now using AN pH Perfect without any issues but I suspect most any buffered nutrient line has limitations on its ability to compensate for pH.
Using ph perfect too. I don't know how it works but no matter how much I add it balances my ph from 7.8(tap) to 6.3. full dose of A and B later in flower only B and now B part -30% still 6.3

Latest posts

Back