so my plant is small as hell, but what you think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hashpipe

great 3oz in my hand
Reaction score
so my plant is like a month in a half old to 2 months, is this a normal size and how much longer till it can be sexed. A lso heres some stuff im using is this good stuff to use and a lso when it flowers if its a fem. then what should i use to get a better yield ect....help :confused:

marijuana 001.jpg

marijuana 002.jpg

marijuana 004.jpg

p.v.v 002ttt.jpg

p.v.v 004ktd.jpg

Picture 03944444444444444.jpg

67 004777777777777.jpg

67 006.jpg

67 002.jpg

dont see any pics m8 , did you post some?

check out my thread thats alittle over a month now but i think mine is pretty small in leaf but the height is good after a month i think...

Cant see no pics bro... What light /s are you using?? USUALY if the plant is small it might not be getting enough light OR if the pots are too small you may need to transplant them into bigger pots.

Can you give us more info like lights, soil/hydro, temps ect...

RAD

now theres some pics. sorry had a little problem.

the plants are at 8" a lso how should i seperate the two plants or will they be okay.

Looks like there not getting enough light, what lights are you using??

Plus you need a fan blowing on them babys!!

I dont know about seperating the 2 plants thats gonna be a nightmare!! i would wait for some-one experienced to help you with that!

RAD

i went cheap, i mean realy cheap!!!!!!!!! a heat lamp with a regulare 75w, soft white bulb.

but if anyone knows help.see i went cheap. and just say if you think i need somthing, i need light s that will work but as long as there screw in like regular bulbs. i got a 30"- 48" light but its in use and the lights arnt that good, but what im using is working but i need something that will do way better.

lol dang , in height after that amount of time id say it looks good , as for seperating them dont wait too long , that looks bad if the roots are anything like my 1 plant they might already be fighting each other (tangled up) thats a dangerous situation , then again if your lucky they might be fine , in which case id say make it moist then protect the plants with your hand/arm & tip it upside down , it should then full out all in 1 , the roots will or should look like they are covering the soil other than the soil covering the roots lol , but from there i cant help with seperating them

maybe knock at it see if thatseperates them , dont poke it around though , or & dont act on this cause im unsure but maybe when its out the pot run it through water , youll lose the soil but it might seperate them :)

ill se what i can do i want to leave it, but would one of them kill the other or would both die.

im not too sure how it works but if i had to ......id say they would both die :(

bro u need better lights or all your hard work will be for nothing!
You live in the us right? go to good ol' walmart they have all kinds CFL's in there super cheap!!
OR look on ebay man thats where all the good stuff is and its cheap!

peace~

RAD

i just got home from buying a 2 pack of 24 watts Natural daylight CFL's for $9, i get 1200 Lumens from each 1 for a total of 2400 LUMENS, i added those to my other 4 13 watts cfls i already had.

Total spent on lights and hardware:
4pk 13 watts CFL's @800 Lumens ea.= $8
2pk 24 watts CFL's @1200 Lumens ea.=$9
TOTAL LUMENS WITH $17 = 5600 LUMENS

(the following is only necesary if youre doing your own wiring and light setup)
8 light sockets for wiring @ $2.50ea.=$20
8 ft electrical wire= $3

ALL of this was bought at Home Depot

Latest posts

Back