Soil and Ph.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamtd

Growing Wild
Reaction score
Hey all.

I have a plant a germed 10 days ago in soil. Just wondering if i got ph issues under control.

I should test the Ph of the run off? I don't understand how to change the PH of the soil if it is out.

Everything is fine now. Just trying to make sure i have everything covered.

Thanks td

I check the ph of whatever I'm putting in and then check the runoff, if it's lower than you want it, then you ph it higher than you want it the next time, so it can even it's self out. So say it's at 5.9 when I check it I will water on the high side of where I want it I will adjust to say 7.0 and hope that it brings me up to around 6.3 or so, if it's way out you don't want to give it all at once bring it up slowely so if its 4, you don't want to give it a 9...get what I mean?

Yeh got it. That makes sense.

Thanks alot LF.

Sounds like great advice to me. I can't thank LF twice in one day, but he sure has good advice a lot of the time.

Well its the second time he has helped me today. lol

LOL...Thanks guys...I'm just a laid-off guy with way too much time on my hands...thanks for the compliments...it's not that I'm smart, just learned from my mistakes, makes me happy if I can help someone to not have to make the same mistakes I have.

Latest posts

Back