something is eating my plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizard

Reaction score
i have a tiny indoor closet grow going had a few probsin the past but fixed all that thanks to you guys now some thing is eating them one of my plats was chewed through the main stalk the plant fell over and died any how what do i do i don't see anything around them i don't like chemicals and am organicly stupid any help would be greatly appreciated peace and chicken grerase, Lizard

could be a mouse....... I have seen it before.... not saying that is what it is....... but it is a possibility

First you need to find the culprit, so that you can find how to destroy it..

I would think it must be of good size if it can chew through your main stalk.

update, i killed the lil bastards, found some flying things aroud my lights. my ole-lady told me to use dawn and water in spray bottle just 3 drops of dawn to the whole bottle of water mist the leaves and now, no more leaf and stem munchin thanks alot for the imput guys and i hope this new tidbit of mine helps others peaece and chicken grease, Lizard

They lay eggs in the dirt if you put a layer of sand on top they should not come back but i have never seen knats eat a main stem like that so i could be wrong

I have doubts that the flying things ate the stem at the base, if this describes your problem.
Stem eaten at base usually indicates a soil pest. Dig around the base of the stem gently and watch for signs of fauna such as brown larvae. Also check pot and soil for slime trails of slugs or snails.

Latest posts

Back