Sour Diesel in 20gal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J-NUEZES

Reaction score
what up fellas. i got ahold of a sour d clone which i cut up into 10 clones. gave the biggest one back to the dude so he could use it as a mother. i got rid of 8 n kept the smallest one to myself. the first pic shows my baby on the right. i'm at 1 month into flower right now, so i'll be updating very quick.

img00011_20091205_1710.jpg

sour_d_3week_veg.jpg

sour_d_in_5thweek_veg.jpg

sour_d__2m_veg.jpg

Very cool. SD is some good stuff if done right. a wave of it came through over the last couple weeks and nummy, it is good.

What are the PVC pipes for? Just curious, haven't seen them used before yet.

I grew some Rez SD x Chemdogg DD and the one gurl was total SD...the taste of lime candy coats your tongue at exhale...love it but can only smoke it before bed...it is way too strong for me...very narcotic like but your mind kinda races...almost like be paralyzed...

How long did you veg it for? That sucker should produce some pretty big buds in a 20 gal container. How tall is your space? What lights do you have in it?

Hamster Lewis said:
I grew some Rez SD x Chemdogg DD and the one gurl was total SD...the taste of lime candy coats your tongue at exhale...love it but can only smoke it before bed...it is way too strong for me...very narcotic like but your mind kinda races...almost like be paralyzed...

Whaaaaat I must acquire this. Lime candy tasting??? I hate living in florida we get no good strains of seeds here. Everything is mail order, Y must the gov. do this to meeeeee!!!!!

jackson1 said:
Very cool. SD is some good stuff if done right. a wave of it came through over the last couple weeks and nummy, it is good.

What are the PVC pipes for? Just curious, haven't seen them used before yet.

The pvc pipes are used to airate the soil from the bottom of the container. Their is about 2" of hydrotron and a water proof chicken wire to keep them In place. Than I put a piece of burlap over the wire so the roots won't go through. This is a 22gal container with 20gals of foxfarm soil... oceanforest, light worrier, n bat n worm castings.

Soma uses these PVC pipes in the corners of his soil beds, for the same reason.

Hamster Lewis said:

whats up. i have heard from u since my blueryder grow. nice to see your still around. i have never smoked sour diesel before so i'm very curious. everyone tells me its very strong, and i'm planning to mature it to its max. i was told this was the "inbredline" and that it had Massachusetts superskunk in it.

Trafic said:
How long did you veg it for? That sucker should produce some pretty big buds in a 20 gal container. How tall is your space? What lights do you have in it?

i vegged her for 2.5 month. my space is 2.5feet by 3.5feet by 5feet and i'm using a 250watt super hps... i know, too little light for such a container. every time i grow i always end up rootbounding my plants. this time i won't... i think

legalize_freedom said:
Soma uses these PVC pipes in the corners of his soil beds, for the same reason.

thats exactly who i got the idea from. i had read an article in a cannabis culture mag a few years ago and i might have seen it back in the OverGrow form back then. i always wanted to do it n see if it really makes a difference and it does!!! it really does help the roots.

J-NUEZES said:
thats exactly who i got the idea from. i had read an article in a cannabis culture mag a few years ago and i might have seen it back in the OverGrow form back then. i always wanted to do it n see if it really makes a difference and it does!!! it really does help the roots.

Anyway you might consider doing a DIY tutorial in the DIY section?

jackson1 said:
Anyway you might consider doing a DIY tutorial in the DIY section?

sure. i was going to take pics n write down the steps but i completely forgot about it till i finished it.:hairpull: ohwell. i'll make another one this Saturday n let you know.

That is just a cool set up and love how that plant looks, J-NUEZES. I think i will try this with a couple ice seeds i have. Can't wait until you do that write up on the tubes. I was thinking of using the concept in my vegetable gardens. I do 4 x 8 raised box gardens and that would be slick to try in them this year before i put the soil in. I starting getting things ready today for my gardens, getting excited.

i recently found pics of some my auto grows from last year. thought i should share. the first 3 are of auto WhiteRussian. it grew in 18hour light from seed to harvest. started to flowering phase in 3 weeks and finished in 78 days. the last pic is of a blue ryder. this was from a blue ryder i had pollinated that was very fruity, and she kept the traits. the auto whiterussian yeilded 56g and the blue ryder 24g. i posted a link to my first blue ryder grow.

dsc00348.jpg

dsc00363.jpg

dsc00366.jpg

dsc00376.jpg

Latest posts

Back