SOW Blueberry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nouvellechef said:
Hi. Lockdown, blueberry tasting nugs.

Well I guess I know what I will be running first when I fire my tents back up at the end of Summer.....:hubba:

So blueberry taste and fire potency? How was the yield? Did it hit the holy trinity for Dank? It looks crusty as hell. Very nice. Check your box over at cannetics when you get a chance.

Hamster Lewis said:
Well I guess I know what I will be running first when I fire my tents back up at the end of Summer.....:hubba:

So blueberry taste and fire potency? How was the yield? Did it hit the holy trinity for Dank? It looks crusty as hell. Very nice. Check your box over at cannetics when you get a chance.

IDK about trinity. But its very potent, colorful and taste like blueberrys. Yields were great. No training, minimal veg time, easy 2.5oz, super easy to trim. Everything is just encrusted.

nouvellechef said:
IDK about trinity. But its very potent, colorful and taste like blueberrys. Yields were great. No training, minimal veg time, easy 2.5oz, super easy to trim. Everything is just encrusted.

Sounds like a home run to me....I am happy with potency and taste....yield is gravy for me since I only grow for me and the wife...if I have it I hook a cpl close friends up with a bit from time to time and they know better then to ask where it comes from. Glad it worked out and you got your blueberry bro.

Thanx. Got lucky. 2 outta 5 Hermed 1st run. 2nd run now, another one Hermed. Cut her down. So 2 outta 5 are solid.

glad it all panned out for you. looks like some nice smoke, wish i could taste it. oh wait hopefully in 7 more wks i can. thats when im pulling my bb jam's.

Hamster Lewis said:

Weren't they out of stock :confused: ?

Man, great nugs... I am really hoping my Jack turns out this great, you do a good job for sure man.

Great job NC those nugs look sticky. So will you be done with growing this strain because of hermies?

maineharvest said:
Great job NC those nugs look sticky. So will you be done with growing this strain because of hermies?

All but BB7. No issues. As for the future. I can only hope.

Still no issues. I kept both BB1 and BB7. Both taste like berries. Only real diff is BB1 is extremely heavy producer. Nugs are like baseballs.

IMG_1466.JPG

IMG_1458.JPG

Oh yeah....Dank a licious.

Just fired up my clone dome last night to resurrect my moms....can't wait to give this a run.

Great job nchef.

Hamster Lewis said:
Oh yeah....Dank a licious.

Just fired up my clone dome last night to resurrect my moms....can't wait to give this a run.

Great job nchef.

Already? That means by early July you will be in veg? Won't it be too hot? Or no?

Thanx

nouvellechef said:
Already? That means by early July you will be in veg? Won't it be too hot? Or no?

Thanx

Giving myself a lil extra time to throw roots...Larry likes to take it's time.
Will be running a mom/veg tent with my T5 setup come early July. Cld not even think of doing this with the HPS.:)

Figure I will top and prune till I am ready to start the next grow. 6 inch inline will be more then enough to cool a 2x4x5 tent with T5 in it.

You know me....I go more then 2 weeks without something growing I get crazy..:)

Latest posts

Back