SPEAKER BOX / CLOSET GROW papaya/ak-48/northern berry

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is an update on my two northern skunk babies. as of today they are 4 weeks 4 days old and have been put into flower. as you can see these are short stocky, bushy plants with big leaves. i topped one just to see the diffenent results. one is 9 inches tall and the other is 7. here are a few pics. by the way these babies stink just like skunk.

100_0352.jpg

100_0351.jpg

100_0350.jpg

100_0349.jpg

100_0356.jpg

00000019.gif
Wow B. Grunt. those look great. Is the speaker box the one with florous in it? I can't remember. What kind of ferts you using?
Man, those leaves are dark green. Beautiful. (If you have never grown skunk before, may want to invest in an odor control unit. They don't call it skunk for nothing. Its gonna get worse(or better depends on how you look at it). hahahahaha)

you got one hell of a green thumb.

the speaker has the 65 watt flourex lights i got off ebay. overpaid for them but they work great. no ferts that is evreyones favorite soil MG. the skunk dont bother me.

When you get a chance try out foxfarms ocean forest potting soil.You won't believe the difference it will make in a soil grow.I get it through ebay and the place ships for free.It's $29.95 a bag but it's worth every penny in the long run.

Beautiful man, nodes are nice and tight just like they should be! ;)

well folks we got some bad news this morning on the home front. one of the northern skunks was a male so he got executed this morning. the other northern skunk is suspect. we will see in the next few days.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
well folks we got some bad news this morning on the home front. one of the northern skunks was a male so he got executed this morning. the other northern skunk is suspect. we will see in the next few days.
Awwww Crap Man !!!!

I've got my fingers crossed for you man.

whats up everyone. damn time is going by fast. as of today my ladies are 9 weeks old and 30 days into flower. as you can see in the pics everyone is starting to put on some weight and packing on the frost. in my previous post i said i had to execute my male northern skunk. well im sure the other is a male but i will give it a few more days just in case.
00000001.gif
anyway here are some pics. ENJOY

100_0444.jpg

100_0447.jpg

100_0448.jpg

100_0449.jpg

100_0451.jpg

100_0452.jpg

100_0459.jpg

100_0460.jpg

100_0465.jpg

100_0466.jpg

well more bad news. the other northern skunk has been executed. i see enough balls to know that he belongs with his brother. i should have better luck with them next time around.

damn..sorry to hear that bro grunt..but man, that setup you got kicks ass to grow some beautiful plants man..nice and greeeen!

Gonna start calling you "Brother Grunt the Ball buster". hahahaha

Damn, no show this time. :(. Man I shouldn't have popped the popcorn.

I feel bad it was a male. but every time you feel sad. Just open up your closet. :)

sorry no show. i was pissed because i had to off them. :mad: they looked really good but what are ya gonna do.

sorry no show. i was pissed because i had to off them. :mad: they looked really good but what are ya gonna do.

I find myself looking over your grow just about as much as mine..:D I'm trying not to compare but I am jealous. Think about working w/clones so you dont keep having this male issue? Keep us the good work....more pics soon to follow I hope.

Yo Bro Grunt, damn man! Enough with the balls! Like the doc said, you need to start you "Mothers" room. One of each strain. Keep them pruned daily to have them remain a conservative size until you need clones. Then let em pop out. Just remember the 30% rule.

Never take more than 30% of the total mass of the plant when taking cuttings.

On a good bushy Mother, you can get two dozen 4 inch clones at a time.

They will always be identical to the Mother.

Your buds are looking fantastic as always. At 30 days into flower, I'm surprised to see as many flowers as you have. You have the proverbial green thumb.

whats up guys. i'm a step ahead of ya. i have a female white widow in veg that will be cloned like no tomorrow. i have to wait until my closet is empty though. i think i will be doing a sea of green. (edit) went into the grow room this morning only to find two of the ladies leaning drunk. hey pranic, you been in my growroom? anyways i took a few stakes and tied them ladies up. also gave them another dose of fox farm big bloom. added a bit more this time around they seemed to like it.

Wow man...just wow is really all I can say..wow...lol...great growing man, just absolutly frickin amazing! :D

Man, I hope my buds turn out half as good as yours dude. That just looks great.

Whats up everyone.
medium-smiley-121.gif
As of today the ladies are 10 weeks old and 37 days into flower. The buds are starting to get nice and fat. Harvest time is getting close only 3 weeks or less away. I can't wait to get these ladies out of the closet so i can start my next grow. Anyway here are some pics.
medium-smiley-064.gif

100_0698.jpg

100_0701.jpg

100_0704.jpg

100_0711.jpg

100_0714.jpg

100_0717.jpg

100_0718.jpg

100_0719.jpg

100_0725.jpg

100_0734.jpg

Latest posts