SSwest wardrobe grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, no ferting here, just looking for my females.

So can anyone tell me if these are males/females?

Weekly update. Week 49 days from seed and doing very well. The Silver Pearl have been in flower for 11 days now. Bubblelicious at 4 days.

they look good SS. did the bubblicious show sex yet?? Mine been in flower for 4 days and havent shown yet, but my Purple bud showed sex yesterday, its a girl!! looks like our bubblicious is gonna finish near the same time

looks awesome, i wanna see the results from this, i've got an indoor bagseed grow, check it out, i need to get my buddy down here with his laptop to upload pics, keep up the green work lol

Unfortunetly I found three males upon watering this morning. Bagged them up and pitched them. Now down to four ladies, wish them the biggest yeilds due to there three comrades going down.

Thats terrible news. Hopefully you'll have buds the size of your arm on your ladies:D.

no doubt, i kicked my grow door last time i saw a dood lol
(so much for femed seeds)

Update. Had three males exit the building earlier this week, leaving me with 4 ladies. As of today Silver Pearl has been in flower for 19 days, Bubblelicious for 11 days. Bud formations are starting. The two silver pearls were growing so tall I've had to tye my tallest down, which in turn bends the other one. Makes for a nice canopy I guess, but had to do what I had to do, running out of overhead.

there purrdee mayne, you'll have to tie em over again before its said and done with :D

Everything is looking great SSwest. Just wait until them ladies start packing it on. ;) Your doing a great job mang keep it up. :aok:

they are looking good SS, my bubblicious ended up being a male. ima cross it with my purple buds. glad 2 see your turned out a lady.Did your plant do a big strech?? mine did and the branches really sprouted up big time. i got a nice big cluster of balls on the main cola and not many on the branches. Keep them ladies happy and healthy

Week 9, 63 days from seed. Silver pearl 25 days into flower, bubblelicous 17 days into flower. Bud formations have started on all girls, now just to keep them healthy and fed.

One thing is in soon they will be without me for about 4 to 5 days. Any tips or pointers to give me for such a long time without water? Or how much to give them before I depart? Thanks.

couldn't get any pics to load, will try later.

Back after a few weeks, lasted through the vacation rather well. Hard to believe only 11 weeks from seed, 79 days to be exact. Just shy of 6 weeks flowering for the Silver Pearl (tall stringy), just shy of 5 weeks for the Bubb. I'm not sure if you can see due to the lighting in the cab, but I have two tall stringy that niether seem to have a cola on...but they both have many long "arms" filled with many small buds. My bubbelicious I believe had to stretch too much and is being affected now with its "ok" bud growth. Bud growth over the past few days has been very good and I hope it continues, coming up on just 2 weeks until they are "suppose" to finish, says Nirvana. Let me know what you think and or any input. Thanks SS.

My ladies are into just about 6 and 7 weeks along into flower. My bubblelicious is only 6 weeks along and is very plump yet my silver pearls that are 7 weeks have many pistols (white hairs) but not a bud mass around it. Take a look and let me know what you think please. Also, can anyone give advice on best way to see the trichome?

first pic is bubblelicious "cola", second and third are silver pearls arms, and forth is the mess of green it makes.

lookin good my man just dont harvest to early let em COOK!! i cant wait to see what my plants turn out to look like wat are the specs on this grow?
ferts, lighting, lumens etc? and full age?

Latest posts

Back