Stealth Hydro System

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokingJoetx

Reaction score
Hey folks first time poster long time blower
Question
I am a first time grower an will be using what is called a stealth hydro system for my first gro here is a link incase you are clueless to what i am talking about :
ww.stealthhydroponics.com

Any how i am most curious ablout the lights
MULTI SPECTRUM CONFIGURATION
Includes one 30K Spiral, one 41K Spiral and one 50K Tube style bulb. A multi-purpose variety of light spectrums. Can be used for both flowering and vegetative applications.
Is this system and these three 105watt lights enough to grow some nice buds comperable to what some of the buds in the many pics around this lovely website look like I understand in the how to videos i watched florescent is not the way to go but as a start off will this work with a few plants Any feedback or knowledge on the situation is highly appreciated

I don't use florescents, but Cowboy Budsky does and he has some mighty fine buds with using just florescents.

Okay thats good to know did u look at the system? do u know the diffrence in using hydrton rocks vs a potting organic soil or using this system it really wouldnt matter

I am a dwc'er, see my sig with my grow journal

Okay this system is simalir to what im using the stealth system uses a 6 gallon resevoir i think i should be good for my first grow from looking at your journal im going to track mine as well what types of nutrients do you use for your water? and if u dont mind answering another question is there such a thing as a feminized seed to get a guarenteed female plant or is it just a scam to get nore money some seed webites offer fem seeds for skightly more money worth it or no

from what i 'heard', fem seeds are made from a hermaphrodite female(usually by stressing it) so as to produce a seed with only female genes... but that's just what i 'heard'
anyway, check out the link to my DWC journal, i got the four gallon from the same peeps, work'n great so far, im on my second week and im impressed. but im definitely building the next one myself!

SmokingJoetx said:
Okay this system is simalir to what im using the stealth system uses a 6 gallon resevoir i think i should be good for my first grow from looking at your journal im going to track mine as well what types of nutrients do you use for your water? and if u dont mind answering another question is there such a thing as a feminized seed to get a guarenteed female plant or is it just a scam to get nore money some seed webites offer fem seeds for skightly more money worth it or no

I use General Hydroponics Flora 3 part.

I do not buy or use femmed seeds, I have not heard anything good about them. I use this method to get mostly females. Click here

I've only used femmed seeds without problems. I suggest you use a good source for them.

SmokingJoetx said:
Any feedback or knowledge on the situation is highly appreciated

Im ganna be honest, Unless you literally have prosthetic hands you are wasting your money on this "system". not to discourage you or anything...but if you have even a TINY bit of common sence and two hands you could fabricate a MUCH more efficient system by using parts from your local hardware store and/or a hydro-shop.. The resources are all here, you just have to have the initiative my friend.:48:

I'm quite sure others will agree;) either way goodluck in your endeavors.

i do appreciate that knowledge and will keep an eye on your journal as well as start my own and post it u do have basically the same system I hope u grow some good plants

heres a link for you to read about femenized seeds:

hXXp://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21546

Latest posts

Back