stepping up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty Gribble

Reaction score
after having a few bagseed grows under my belt, with 100% female results, I've decided to step up to some, hopefully, good genetics. Ordered a pack of short stuff russian rocket fuel and a pack of femmed himalaya blue diesel, also from short stuff :hubba: . I was trying to order from attitude but was never able to get my payment through to them via their website, so i ended up going with dope-seeds.com. No complaints though because according the dope-seeds.com i will also be getting a 5 pack of short stuff #1:aok: I just bonged and got excited about this so i thought id share with you guys! i read some good stuff about dope-seeds.com, anybody have anything to say about this site?

I never used them but I've heard good things...congrats on the buy!

hell yeah im excited! probably gonna get a grow tent too while im upgrading my setup

I have used them and the seeds germed fine..good luck those sound really nice you should do a GJ for them I would love watching

Spearchucker and Hamster Lewis have both grown SS RRF :). I have 3 RRF fem (ordered fem by accident during a stoner moment) growing now (1.5 weeks) and I just harvested SS Onyx (love it) last month. Only 3/5 of my Himalaya Blue Diesels popped and 2 were male. :hubba:. I'm going to order some more HBD and Onyx. When I ordered my beans, SS #1 was the freebie from dope-seeds. Good luck!

plenty of auto growers i see. I have read through hamsters journals and would love to get similar results. ill probably start up a grow journal to show off my ladies! but in the meantime im going to check out spear chuckers.

Latest posts

Back