Stopping it before it happens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_Sir Smokes Alot_

Yup, thas some gud budddd
Reaction score
Alright so my other plants in the other room are looking 'really' healthy. THe largest one is starting to develope a purple stem on the largest leaves. What would cause this? The leaves are also starting to 'cringe' up u might say

Edit: This is what happened to others too. About the same height as this one..A little under 1/4 of a meter

Purple stems are normal for many strains but excessive purpling,really purple stems are a sign of low night time temps Sir Smokes so do you know what yours are?

As for your 'cringeing up' thats down to your watering which I've just commented on in your other thread.

Yes but it is not in flower and i do not believe it to be purple. It was bag seed

Well they are on a 24 light cycle which gives them about 70-80 degrees. With a slight breeze from a fan. This plant is in a different closet too

I also have purple stem on my bagseed grow, but my temps at night drop pretty low so that's probably what does it to mine haha

GreenMachine90 said:
I also have purple stem on my bagseed grow, but my temps at night drop pretty low so that's probably what does it to mine haha
lol funny avatar
Edit: I just read ur sig, i am still laughing haha

Purple stems are a sign of stress. Check your ph, could be a deficiency or a lockout. The pH should tell you which. To high or to low and you got a lockout, fix it quick with a flush, if its just right its most likely temps and/or heat stress.

With that being said some strains are just wimps and purple on you regardless. The cringeing up though tells me you got a nutrient issue.

Latest posts

Back